Hello from Kentucky

Guest SherryM

Guest SherryM
Hello from Kentucky,
I am SherryM (Sherry Moss) and found this site quite by accident. I live on a farm in Central Kentucky, near Lexington and have been in the Scrapbook, Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts industry for a very long time. Several years I owned a small Rubber Stamp Studio in my small community and have loved the art of designing and creating for some of the companies in this industry.

While I am also an avid photographer (ameteur, I might add....lol), I enjoy teaching and doing product demonstrations at many of the trade and consumer shows around the country. I have recently been published in the June/July issue of PK (pg 125) and also in the very first Idea Book by Scrappin Dreams. I am on the design team of a scrapbook store called Sentimental Reasons in Winchester, KY and am hoping to get more involved with some great online companies, as well.

MY DH, Danny, and I do not have any "children" of the 2 legged spceies, but love cats and have several that we treat as if they were humans.....lol.

I am looking forward to meeting and working with all of you and I will enjoy the friendships I will make from this group.

Sincerely,
SherryM
slm523@aol.com

"If it is to be.......it is UP TO ME!!!!"

Guest JenniaHart
Hi Sherry!! We're glad to have you join us. Please consider joining our professional designer board for networking and resources. ScrapGirls is always looking for new product designers and I believe that we still have some openings for page/ sample designers as well.

We're "pet people" too and treat our furry and feathered friends like they are part of the family.... well because they *are* part of the family!! In fact I've got to get a baby swimming pool before they all sell out. we've got a 5-6 week old goose that really thinks she belongs in the Jacuzzi every time I go in. We've got to buy her a nice pool of her own.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived