Tada...it's Thursday!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy, my Boutique Thursday is getting some distractions.

First the kiddos. lol J/K I mean, it is my responsibility to get them up, fed, dressed and to school. lol

But...now I need to run to the bookstore and engrave some Bibles, hang a sign I made, take some pictures for a new postcard mailing, and make a deposit.

Geez. All on a Thursday? lol

I WILL be back though!!!

Oh, and Zaz, I had Gillian's brush set in my bag (I tried to add it twice when you mentioned them earlier in the week. lol)

Sorry Ladies - no Panera's today! My girlfriend has a Dr's appt right middle in the morning! Guess we will have to shop without those delicious CinnCrunch bagels!

Zaz, I got those brushes when you posted them earlier! There is going to be so much temptation today - my cart is already bulging! Love the papers in the Commotion - got the pack with the templates which I also love.

I'm waiting for the classes to post!

Angie- my word you have been busy girl! I absolutely love the Creased-N-Crinkled Papers- oh, they will come in handy. I bet I will use them in every single layout. Can you say Scrapbooking Staple!?

Oh, Thursdays make me so happy! :)

ok... why do we have to get up early? ... You gals got me into a frenzy now... gotta, look every 5 minutes, refresh the page, put the stuff in my shopping bag ... but I have to admit I'm enjoying it ... I haven't been so excited in a while ... I don't want to miss anything ... :disappearing-smilie:

Just checked out the boutique and quite a few goodies found their way into either my cart or my Kaboodle. Love how there is a link to add stuff to your Kaboodle list. How convenient is that?

Love the new stuff. Those designers have been real busy this past week. Go Girls!

Will be back to check out more new stuff later. I'm off to do some scrapping.

ok... why do we have to get up early? ... You gals got me into a frenzy now... gotta, look every 5 minutes, refresh the page, put the stuff in my shopping bag ... but I have to admit I'm enjoying it ... I haven't been so excited in a while ... I don't want to miss anything ... :disappearing-smilie:

Welcome to the chaos that is Thursday Morning in Scrapgirls Land! :dancingelephant:

Hey - at my grocery store, if you buy a lot of stuff, they will push your cart out for you and load your car. Zaz, could you train your monkeys to do something like that? I think I might need the extra help this week... ;)

Good morning everyone!! Can't wait to see what wonderful goodies this day has in store for us :) I know it's still early, so grab a cup of coffee, pull up a comfy chair, and spend your mornings with us :) See you in the boutique!!

My cart is already full....overflowing actually. And, it isn't even noon!!! I'm gonna need to go get another cart!!

Hey - at my grocery store, if you buy a lot of stuff, they will push your cart out for you and load your car. Zaz, could you train your monkeys to do something like that? I think I might need the extra help this week... ;)

You know Anna..the only problem I have with that about the groceries is that they stop at your car. I would love love love it if they would come home with me and put it all way also! So, if Zaz is training the monkeys, I think they should be trained to unzip and sort/tag also. Just think of the additional time we would all have to scrap! Anna! Your a genius! Zaz...think you can have them all trained by next week? What am I saying...you are the Zazinator! Of course you can!

I think Lisa is right, the monkeys trained to unzip, file, & tag would be the perfect combination for Friday activities. And they can be trained to 'fly' so they can be everywhere at once. I am all for this. And here are some :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: to keep them happy today.

Mimi, I don't think the actions will work in PSP. Sorry!

But I just had an idea... I can use the actions on the photo and save the photo and them move them to my laptop and add them to LO in PSP. It would be a little time consuming, but I think I can make it work.

Hey, all you action fans! There are Altered Photos Actions for PSE and PS in the boutique now! Get 'em while they're hot!

I would love to get them, but they don't work for PSP, do they?

I'm glad you like them, but they're created for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements only. I'm sorry.

You know Anna..the only problem I have with that about the groceries is that they stop at your car. I would love love love it if they would come home with me and put it all way also! So, if Zaz is training the monkeys, I think they should be trained to unzip and sort/tag also. Just think of the additional time we would all have to scrap! Anna! Your a genius! Zaz...think you can have them all trained by next week? What am I saying...you are the Zazinator! Of course you can!

I like your thinking, Lisa! Wouldn't it be fabulous if the monkeys would unzip everything and put it away? While we are at it, wouldn't it be fabulous if the people at my grocery store would come home with me and put my groceries away? I think I need to talk to their customer service manager next time I go shopping. ;)

So, Zaz, let us know how the monkey training goes. Maybe I can offer your training methods to the manager at the store! :D

But I just had an idea... I can use the actions on the photo and save the photo and them move them to my laptop and add them to LO in PSP. It would be a little time consuming, but I think I can make it work.

This is a great idea as long as you have PSE or PS.

I know several people who use PSP also have PS or PSE installed. Since the newer versions of PSP can read PSD files, you can switch back and forth between programs, depending on what you want to do. Apply styles and actions in PSE, save, switch to PSP to work on the layout, etc. :D

Well, I'm off to visit the dentist. While I'm sitting there trying not to think of what they are doing to my mangled tooth, I'll be devising ways to train monkeys to do all the things you dream of. Quite honestly, I think you should all just hire your own monkeys. Mine have really been overworked lately. But I'll give it all some thought anyway. ;)

See ya this afternoon!

Well, I'm off to visit the dentist. While I'm sitting there trying not to think of what they are doing to my mangled tooth, I'll be devising ways to train monkeys to do all the things you dream of. Quite honestly, I think you should all just hire your own monkeys. Mine have really been overworked lately. But I'll give it all some thought anyway. ;)

See ya this afternoon!

If I hire my own monkey, then I have to worry about the Monkey union, paying taxes, not to mention feeding, housing and cleaning up after it. i think i'd rather just borrow yours.... :D

Good luck at the dentist! When my kids go, they always give them toys and a new toothbrush. Maybe if you are really good (don't bite the dentist or anything), they'll give you something!

So I would need to save them as psd and then move them ... I can just apply the action save the picture...and flash drive it to my laptop... my husband has I think it's CS1 or something ... is that gonna work? I must add them to my cart just so I won't loose them and then try to figure out how will I make them work for me.

See ya this afternoon!

If I hire my own monkey, then I have to worry about the Monkey union, paying taxes, not to mention feeding, housing and cleaning up after it. i think i'd rather just borrow yours.... :D

Good luck at the dentist! When my kids go, they always give them toys and a new toothbrush. Maybe if you are really good (don't bite the dentist or anything), they'll give you something!

I am with Anna on this one. I like Zaz's monkeys. Why get your own when you can borrow from friend. Hey..that could be a bumper sticker!

So I would need to save them as psd and then move them ... I can just apply the action save the picture...and flash drive it to my laptop... my husband has I think it's CS1 or something ... is that gonna work? I must add them to my cart just so I won't loose them and then try to figure out how will I make them work for me.

You can also save your photo as a jpg after you're done with the action. Just make sure what program your husband has. There's a version for Photoshop 7.0 and higher and for Photoshop Elements 4.0 and higher.

Hope you'll have a lot of fun with it!

Archived