Tada...it's Thursday!

If your husband has CS (that is Photoshop Creative Suite), the PS version of actions or styles should work just fine. First, you'll have to install the action (step by step instructions will come with every action or style), then open the picture, apply the action then you may have to Rasterize (simplify) the layer before you save. I'm not sure, you'd have to play with it. Then save as a JPEG or PSD and move into PSP. :D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never noticed that before. Now I have to check out the retirement section too????????? Seesh! You guys are finding more ways to spend my money. What's New Thursday is bad enough, but now it's Retirement Thursday as well.....

Well, I'm off to visit the dentist. While I'm sitting there trying not to think of what they are doing to my mangled tooth, I'll be devising ways to train monkeys to do all the things you dream of. Quite honestly, I think you should all just hire your own monkeys. Mine have really been overworked lately. But I'll give it all some thought anyway. ;)

See ya this afternoon!

If I hire my own monkey, then I have to worry about the Monkey union, paying taxes, not to mention feeding, housing and cleaning up after it. i think i'd rather just borrow yours.... :D

Good luck at the dentist! When my kids go, they always give them toys and a new toothbrush. Maybe if you are really good (don't bite the dentist or anything), they'll give you something!

I am with Anna on this one. I like Zaz's monkeys. Why get your own when you can borrow from friend. Hey..that could be a bumper sticker!

I can totally see that as a bumper sticker....or a t-shirt...or some word art! :D

Well, I'm off to visit the dentist. While I'm sitting there trying not to think of what they are doing to my mangled tooth, I'll be devising ways to train monkeys to do all the things you dream of. Quite honestly, I think you should all just hire your own monkeys. Mine have really been overworked lately. But I'll give it all some thought anyway. ;)

See ya this afternoon!

If I hire my own monkey, then I have to worry about the Monkey union, paying taxes, not to mention feeding, housing and cleaning up after it. i think i'd rather just borrow yours.... :D

Good luck at the dentist! When my kids go, they always give them toys and a new toothbrush. Maybe if you are really good (don't bite the dentist or anything), they'll give you something!

I am with Anna on this one. I like Zaz's monkeys. Why get your own when you can borrow from friend. Hey..that could be a bumper sticker!

I can totally see that as a bumper sticker....or a t-shirt...or some word art! :D

OR A BLINKIE!!!!!

OR A BLINKIE!!!!!

Ooooh! A Blinkie! That would be awesome!

I was wondering who would be the first to notice. Yes, that's new starting today. This is the last chance to get these items. What's in the retirement section will stay there for a month. The following month they will be gone forever..so if you want to get them this is your chance.

I might be being slow again but did anyone else notice the retirement sale?

http://store.scrapgirls.com/category/142/Retirement-Sale

I always liked Thursdays, just cuz they are before Fridays...but I think now it is my favorite day of the week.

Ahhhh, the newest Boutique Babe!

Welcome to the club.

lol

;)

Now...let me go get that new action...I LOVE actions (and styles, and collections..........)

And I gotta check out the retiring items! And see what that is that Debbie just pointed out...I feel like I'm running around! lol

blinkies are stupid, even monkeys think blinkies are stupid

signed,

a big blinkie hating ape

V!!!! Hurry! Your account has been hacked! It has to have been hacked because we all know that V loves her some blinkies!!!

I bet the elves will be back..and then watch out! They are probably off practicing a new dance routine for Christmas 09. Ticket sells will start soon...so keep your eyes open - they will sell out fast!

Man, you just can't turn your back here. I was at a meeting (joint commission for all you medical types) and the monkeys started throwing more stuff in my cart like Treasure Hunters and the groovy photo action. and we're chatting up to page three, and I have to work. Leave a little on the shelf for me please, I have some serious shopping urges today.

blinkies are stupid, even monkeys think blinkies are stupid

signed,

a big blinkie hating ape

hey you big ape my son want's you to know he LOVED the scrapkid blinkie

Oh..and I also found out that our paychecks (today is payday)...they are gonna be delayed!! The payroll company is having trouble with their software. Which means I won't have the money in my account until tomorrow, so I can't do retail therapy until the weekend :(

Oh..and I also found out that our paychecks (today is payday)...they are gonna be delayed!! The payroll company is having trouble with their software. Which means I won't have the money in my account until tomorrow, so I can't do retail therapy until the weekend :(

oh well that jsut stinks.

Sorry you are having a bad day.

Oh man... I love potpouri ... I just chocked on my lunch (popcorn, cuz I have to spend too much money in the boutique so that's all I had) so bad that everyone came out of their offices to see if I was ok. How embarassing ... I think I still have a little piece of popcorn shell stuck :oops:

Archived