Wacom Bambo Tablet - Tutorials Or Book Recommendations

Hi All,

Well I got my wacom bamboo yesterday and I am excited to play with it....although I have to admit I have no idea where to start with it. I tried searching on the web and couldn't really find anything...does anyone have any good tutorials, videos, or books that they would recommend? I was trying to find some basics and also some that related to wacom and pse.

Thanks so much :-)

Alicia

Yes, I saw where SGs had a class at one time. I installed it this morning and was able to get it working with Word and navigating my computer...but when I open up PSE 7 it doesnt work at all. No mouse movement...nothing. Is there something special I have to do to get it to work with PSE?

I have Vista Home Premium and PSE 7.

Yes, I saw where SGs had a class at one time. I installed it this morning and was able to get it working with Word and navigating my computer...but when I open up PSE 7 it doesnt work at all. No mouse movement...nothing. Is there something special I have to do to get it to work with PSE?

I have Vista Home Premium and PSE 7.

One thing to remember is to not put the pen on the tablet - your cursor will get weird and not work.

Thanks for checking in on me. I am slowly. My writing and doodling isn't as straight as I would like it to be..its more shaky, maybe I need to play around with some settings? I did manage to figure out how to do a selection in my photo. Just need to play some more. Would love if SG would have a class...it would be so helpful to do it along with someone else...but I don't know anyone that has a tablet...

I've had my Wacom for a month, and am really enjoying it. I'm still trying to perfect my handwriting...I did buy Dynamic Brush Set: Drawing and really reccomend them! Have you done the turtorial that came with the Wacom? Maybe try doing it a couple times, I thought it was helpful. Good luck and have fun, I think the best thing is to just play and play! :)

Katherine Weaver does a class called Kitchen Creations. It is a great class. I learned so much. It's been a while since I took it, so maybe about time to have another one. You might e-mail ScrapGirls and ask when they will be doing the class again. Maybe it will be soon.

Archived