It's Thursday!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, the consolation is, even if we can't get in this morning, the items will still be there when it finally comes up. Even tomorrow!! What a concept!

I just reread this. Did you even say the word "tomorrow"? Are you the epitome of patience, Joy? I bow to your greatness (but get me in the boutique now, please)!

Most want in to boutique now but new items will be still thier tomorrow if

you dont have time to check later this afternoon or evening.

They should have the boutique up later today hopefully so I checking

back late afternoon and early evening.

I'm not feeling too "zen" at the moment.

Good thing I have you ladies to keep me company.

added a new blog post

planted some crops at the farm

sent some pm's

started the dishwasher.......

LOL

You need some fish, too. I'd gladly share. :)

I need fish?

I'm not feeling too "zen" at the moment.

Good thing I have you ladies to keep me company.

added a new blog post

planted some crops at the farm

sent some pm's

started the dishwasher.......

LOL

You need some fish, too. I'd gladly share. :)

I need fish?

If they are Swedish Fish, then I need some too!!

Aaaahhhh! We can all breathe a huge sigh of relief. THE STORE IS OPEN!

Just be careful that you don't get trampled in the rush. And please watch out for those darling monkeys and elephants, ladies. We don't want any of them to get wounded.

I'm back from lunch and in serious shopping-mood!!!

And I really don't want to go out again for shopping since it's snowing in Gothenburg right now...

I just noticed that you are from Gothenburg, Sweden - There is a Gothenburg, NE - right in the heart of the USA down the freeway about 25 miles. That is just too funny. It is not snowing here, but it is only 19 degrees. Glad to see the Boutique is up and ready for business.

I've been in a work meeting this morning. I can tell I've missed a lot this morning. Glad the store is now open. I'll see you all down the aisle :)

Hi everyone! Just peeking in to see what's new! :winter_brr: It's cold this morning. That's the best thing about shopping at SG. You don't have to go outside :)

Yeah, I woke up to -24F this morning (New mantra: The 40s are coming. The 40s are coming.), but I still have to go out in it. Work beckons. I wish I could just shop at SG for a living. ;)

I love your new signature, Rosemary. It's really pretty. :)

Thank you Zaz, You're a little farther north than I am. It's only about -14 here. It should be better by the weekend though. Hope your car starts!

People keep asking us when we're heading back to Minnesota and we just tell them - When it gets a lot warmer up there!

Archived