March Recipe Challenge

April Showers

This month's recipe challenge is Decadent Desserts. Pull out your favorite dessert recipe to scrap. It really doesn't have to be a diet buster either, just something really good. :)

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality) recipe card to sgaprilshowers@gmail.com by midnight Friday, March 20th. It is easiest if you use your name or user name+ the recipe name (AprilShowers_PumpkinBread) as the file name on your recipe. On Saturday, you will receive a link to download recipe cards from all our participants. Can't wait to see your recipes!

Our Recipe Chat will be held on Saturday March 14th at 9 PM ET. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Don't forget to post your layouts in the Recipe Swap and Crop Gallery

Good Morning April, I was about to send out a search party to see where the recipe challenge for this month was. Since the boutique was down I didn't have anything to do. Now how am I going to pare this decadent chocolate dessert down to fit on a 4 X 6 card? I don't think it will even fit on 2 and I don't have the ingredients for my cheesecake recipe. Maybe next week, ;) I posted the recipe for the White Chocolate Popcorn that we were talking about in the chat yesterday, this morning.

Oh my, desserts are my favorite meal! lol I'm just returning a book to the library today - a great cookbook for kids, lots of easy dishes that kids can get involved in with pictures for each one (I scanned a lot of them!). Quite a few desserts in it. I know just the one I have to do for this. Warning tho - it looks great but I haven't tried it yet.

I love this category! lol Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Okay, Here is my decadent dessert recipe, Chocolate Trifle. I almost forgot about this one. Of course I didn't have a photo of it so I did have to make it last night for the photo, and to make sure it was good enough for this challenge, I did have to sample it a bit. lol. It was a real hardship. :rofl: Hope you like it. Let me know what you think!

I can't believe how much I was looking forward to tonight's chat and we had a friend stop by that we don't see very often, so there was nothing I could do about missing it. I'm sure you all had a great time. Anyone care to recap? The recipes all look great so far. Can't wait to see what everyone else brings to the dessert table!

Archived