Photo Art Class Questions

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The more I read this thread, you are making me want to take the class now!!

Yes, Theresa. Look into my eyes... :blink: You want to take this class... :blink: You must take this class... :blink:

Debbie, I'll collect my commission later. ;)

HAHAHA Let me think about it a little more... thinking-023.GIF

Guess this means I'll be spending the day installing PSE on my computer and watching secrets videos and playing around with the program and doing more shopping....just in case I decide to take the class ;)

Yay! I just signed up! This will be my first class ever and I'm sure it will be awesome! I always love Debbie's LO!!!

And maybe I can convince my hubby to buy me a tablet... I mean, I deserve it right??? Isn't it a hubby's job to spoil his pregnant wife??? LOL! :D

Nadine, you will love the class I'm sure. And yes, he should spoil you. I've been playing with my tablet this morning and just having the best time with it. A whole hour passed and I didn't even realize it. But the class.. oh yes, the class. You will just love the fun of learning with everyone else. This particular class looks like a fun thing not so much utility learning. I can't wait!!! Glad you decided to take it.

Ooooh I am so tempted but if Debbies Lightroom class is going to be at 9pm(2pm my time)too, I think I had better restrain myself until it is offered at an earlier time.Unless Debbie or Jan tell me it will not be offered at an earlier time due to Debbies work day.How about it girls?Will it?Will it? I am such a Debbie fan too

Christina, you won't see the forum and gallery until your SG membership is updated. That doesn't usually happen until a few days prior to class. You'll get an email from your teacher when you've been given access (the teacher's don't get their class lists until all of the students have been given access).

I'm such a goofball.

:rolleyes:

I couldn't take it anymore!

Here you all go talking on and on about this class...

So, I HAD to go sign up! And buy 4 products to go with it. lol

I had the metal style and Thao's beautiful distress brush already.

And...I was feeling lonely or having a pity party or something earlier this past week...and I just happened to be in Best Buy, and they just happened to have the Bamboo tablet in the store. (They have Bamboo Fun also...but I didn't want/need the extra software.)

So...I just up and bought it!

:disappearing-smilie:

Now the only thing on my big wish list is a nice camera. I don't know when to begin to "picture" (lol) that happening. (Maybe one year.)

This is turning into a great class already. Look at how many Debbie class veterans are here, with a list of brushes to be purchased in the boutique, and tablets in hand, we're off on another adventure. I tried doing the first project in the pdf and its amazing. Lots of steps and I recommend we all try it before class. Now I have lots of questions, cause I know where I have the trouble. But the result is amazing. Not as amazing as Debbie's example, but amazing for my novice work.

Class hasn't even started and we're not on the official forum yet and here we are yakking away on the second page of posts. Amazing!

I am trying to get into the boutique to get the class but when I put it in my basket it trells me I am not connected to the internet,which of course I am.The shop may be having problems.I will wait an hour and try again.If I am not successful I hope you all enjoy the next "adventure"

Thanks Kim.I am getting into everything else.I am just off to have another go.I so want to meet up with you guys again,although I may not make it to the class time itself,but I know my trusty photo class friends will keep me informed lol

This is a great class for using a tablet - I have started the first thread - if you have bought the class - go over to the forum :D

OK Where are you all hiding .I went over to the classes forum and I can't see this thread that Debbie has started.I am counting to a hundred and then I am going to try and find you all again.

Oh and Bobbie has signed up too so nearly all the photo gang must be here.Has there been any post fom Amy?Has she had the baby yet?Have I missed the news?

Hi Floss! So glad you're going to be in class with us. I think Anna said that we won't be able to see the forum until all the student's memberships are updated with the class. None of us can see it yet. I guess Debbie posted, but she's all alone in there until they update us!

Hi Floss! So glad you're going to be in class with us. I think Anna said that we won't be able to see the forum until all the student's memberships are updated with the class. None of us can see it yet. I guess Debbie posted, but she's all alone in there until they update us!

Aaah poor Debbie.Do you think we should sneak in chocolate to keep her company.Thanks Jennifer

I am - boo hoo! I was wondering why no one was replying :D

I guess that you guys will be on there soon and then i will get a flood of e-mails!

Okay - for all you focus on photography people - UGH! I have been itching to go shoot at this AWESOME location in Atlanta that I wanted to test before an upcoming workshop - and it is cold and RAINING!!!

Remember how beautiful it was during our class! I felt so bad for all of you stuck in bad weather! Well - I got out today and shot anyway - at a tunnel in ATL - I posted to my blog and to flickr! Now I have to do some scrapping!

Patience, patience, ladies. I don't usually turn on the class permissions until about a week out from class. You guys jumped on this so fast, that now you're going to have to wait a bit to get into the forum. ;) I won't make you wait too long, tho.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the class is now sold out....and it hasn't even been in the newsletter yet! :D

I am so excited about this class!!! I'm so glad you are all joining in the fun, I'm wondering about this photo class you are talking about. I will have to keep my eyes open!

It's a week away!! How am I going to make it that long.... Theresa, you have a week to learn PSE5 ;)

I am so excited about this class!!! I'm so glad you are all joining in the fun, I'm wondering about this photo class you are talking about. I will have to keep my eyes open!

It's a week away!! How am I going to make it that long.... Theresa, you have a week to learn PSE5 ;)

Christina,the photographing peoples class?Jump on it as soon as you see it.Debbies class is fantastic.I can now attempt to understand my camera's manual.Before the class it was a foreign language lol.

Patience, patience, ladies. I don't usually turn on the class permissions until about a week out from class. You guys jumped on this so fast, that now you're going to have to wait a bit to get into the forum. ;) I won't make you wait too long, tho.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the class is now sold out....and it hasn't even been in the newsletter yet! :D

If I hadn't spotted this thread I would have missed out.Do you know the withdrawal symptoms I get Jan without my SG Class fix.......it doesn't bear thinking about

Archived