March Mid-month Layout Contest

PBarnes

Time marches on in our lives. Scrapbooking gives us a way to track that time. For the mid-month layout contest, we want you to create a layout that shows a timeline of events or a then-and-now contrast. If your layout is chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique. All layouts must be posted by midnight Eastern Time, April 14th and credits must be listed to be eligible.

We'll get a gallery up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm think I was late by ET but I did get the LO finished and posted. I've had the idea in my head for the last 2-3 weeks and have been waiting for my hydrangeas to give me some pretty new baby leaves budding out. They just wouldn't co-operate, so I used a photo of a tiny new blossom from last summer. This was a fun one LO to do and definitely the fastest one I've done yet! Keepin' it simple.

My Hydrangeas

I got mine done too. It's really a timeline of events that occurred last summer when my Mom was hospitalized. I'm so thankful to have had this challenge to get this LO done.

Your Life is a Miracle (2-pg spread)

Left Side

Right Side

The journaling is in the description of each individual page.

Thanks for the challenge. Nice job everyone.

Debbie

i've really enjoyed looking at all the lo for this challenge and how many different ways to approach the challenge...they are all so lovely and meaningful in so many different ways... thanks for the great challenge

Well, I'm think I was late by ET but I did get the LO finished and posted.

Gee, I guess I missed it too. For some reason I thought we were going by Mountain Time (maybe I was thinking about the SALE ;)). I was sure I was in under the time limit...maybe not. Well, I'm glad I got the LO done. That's what matters the most!

Debbie

Archived