Bingo Game Daily Words

Wxchic

Let's post early today to give the UKers a chance!

Game 1, Round 6

9. Memorial Day
21. blooms
27. hummingbird
41. muddy dogs
70. corn on the cob

Any Bingo's? Remember you need 15 and the first to call it wins it...

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kanga
Wow - 2 for me taking me to the grand total of 5!!!!
p.s. are muddy dogs anyhinng but dogs covered in mud? (i.e. the sort that go "woof woof" rollling in mud at the park!)

Guest nelly
3 for me today!!! whoo hoo!! total of 9 now!!!

gosh, i can't believe someone has 14!! definitely going to be starting a new game on monday!!!

Guest dwebmaiden
[quote name='wxchic' post='42186' date='May 10 2006, 07:20 PM']If you want to play, go to the first Bingo Post and pick 25 of the 80 words and e-mail them to me at BINGO@reeseworks.com. I'll get you registered for the remainder of the month!![/quote]

Did words go out today, Thursday, 5/11?

Guest crlinlou
:breakdance: yeah, 3 more for me! total of 12 - still some others have that beat :)

[quote name='dwebmaiden' post='42358' date='May 11 2006, 07:21 PM'][quote name='wxchic' post='42186' date='May 10 2006, 07:20 PM']
If you want to play, go to the first Bingo Post and pick 25 of the 80 words and e-mail them to me at BINGO@reeseworks.com. I'll get you registered for the remainder of the month!![/quote]

Did words go out today, Thursday, 5/11?
[/quote]

Yes, they are posted - keep looking!

If you want to play the NEXT round of BINGO and have not registered yet, go [url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3612"]HERE[/url] and pick 25 words. E-mail them to me at BINGO@reeseworks.com and I will get you registered. If you are ALREADY playing, you KEEP the words that you already have. Those cards don't expire. PLEASE DON'T MAIL ME MORE WORDS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE!!!

Also, keep in mind that you can only win once! We want EVERYONE to have a chance!!

Guest faerywings
[quote name='wxchic' post='42429' date='May 12 2006, 11:33 AM']Do we have a BINGO today???

11. Victoria Day
24. tulips
39. worms
50. monkey bars
64. camp fires

Well???[/quote]
:drive1:
oooohhh! The Suspense!
2 more for me, now at 13. So close and yet so far LOL

Guest nelly
[quote name='clepatb' post='42438' date='May 12 2006, 05:50 PM']0 today - still at 14.[/quote]

gosh i can't believe it!! i though for sure you or one of the others with 12 and 13 words were bound to get bingo today!!! yea, there's hope for us all come monday!!! now i just have to remember to check in!!!

Archived