Saturday Color Challenge 3_21

scrappylibrarian

OOOH, cool! Orange is my favorite......Hook 'em Horns!! (UT Longhorns, that is)

Well this ought to be a really good color choice for you then! I was browsing some of my recent layouts and noticed Orange is quite a prominent color in lots of them. I didn't think I really liked orange, but it seems to work very well for my son's pics!

Are you caught up in March Madness? I know I am! Rather than having everyone hunt down their team colors, today let's incorporate ORANGE into your layout in honor of Basketball. Happy scrapping! (And GO MIZZOU!)

Here is my layout - Guitar Hero

I'm not in to basketball or the color orange...but I like MIZZOU!!! :-)

This took a bit of thought as basketball is not so big in Oz and Australian Rules Teams don't have orange as a colour for any of the teams as far as I know. We are more inclined to follow (field) hockey. No sign of any orange shirts there. I was surprised to find many different hews within my photos but finally decided to scrap one of our native plants. It would seem that this colour caused a few problems for others as well but ultimately it was quite satisfying to work with a colour that generally does not hold a lot of interest for me. Although I did have an orange and brown wallpaper in my kitchen once many years ago...

See the Kangaroo Paw at:

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/uploads/...9_238_86315.jpg

Archived