Scrap Girls Wins Gold Award For Being The Best Digital Scrapbooking Elements Service Available!

ScrapGirlsRo

I was just notified that Scrap Girls won the Gold Award from Top Ten Review for having the Best Digital Scrapbooking Elements Service Available! The Vice President called me. The start out with a large number of sites, then edit them down to the top 50, then 25, then 15, then 10-12 and then the top one of all - us. This site specializes in review of technology and entertainment. They get between half a million to a million unique visitors a month.

http://digital-scrapbooking-elements-revie...tenreviews.com/

Read the actual review here.

We are going to get an award image which we can put on our website, in our newsletters, all over the place.

There are a couple of edits I have for their chart - because our newsletter is the best e-Zine out there (they didn't realize that) and we do take checks and money orders. Their editors are going to update the page

So congratulations everyone... It took our entire team to make this happen! And having the best members around sure helps because the details link talks about our community... that's YOU!

Cool huh?

:dancingcow: :dancingcow: :dancingcow:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! How amazing is that. We already know how great ScrapGirls is, but it's even better knowing that others are learning about and recognizing how great a place this is. Congrats to the entire ScrapGirls team. Way to go!

:breakdance::banana::dancingelephant:

This is nothing all of us didn't already know. Now we can get excited that Scrap Girls is getting the recognition it deserves! Yippee!! Congrats to Ro, V, and the whole team. It is you that makes this place home for us.

Yay Scrap Girls!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

We already knew this!!! It's great that others are coming to their senses and seeing it very clearly also! Ro, V, designers, and all involved...YOU TOTALLY DESERVE THIS! Congratulations!

Debbie

This is terrific news. All of you at SG put a lot of effort into making this a friendly, user-friendly, welcoming environment with fabulous products and I'm happy that you're getting recognition beyond the community you've created here. Congratulations!

Its a fabulous review - I bet the membership takes a sudden leap.

and watch out for queues in the boutique tomorrow!

Its a great acknowledgement of the hard work and dedication of the whole team

Congratulations to everyone - we always knew Scrapgirls was the best site - now everyone else knows it too!

Totally cool, Ro! The review is fantastic! I'm so proud to be a part of this amazing place that continues to get better and better each and every day! Kudos, SGs ... or, should I say PROPS, SGs (that seems to be the new buzz word)! :sign_Congrats_wav:

I just read the reviews too! Oh My Gosh...I've got goosebumps and shivers up and down my spine. I'll BET you are sporting a HUGE GRIN on your face Ro! I already knew this was the best site ever since its my home and family. Kudos to everyone on the Team and to our Members for making it the best place ever! But number one Praise should go to Jesus for giving Ro the idea in the first place and helping her get it started to be where it is today. Thank You LORD for helping us to be where you want us to be!

I've been telling people for years all the same things the reviewer did. If they just would've asked me, I could've saved them a bunch of work. There is NO PLACE on the web like Scrap Girls. They just touched the surface. They didn't talk about all the love and happiness this place generates. I suppose that's a bit hard to measure. ;)

I'm so very happy for you Ro, V and the rest of the team. I'm glad others are finally noticing the true awesomeness of this purple place. ;)

What awesome news. But then again, we all knew this. Glad that others are starting to learn about this wonderful purple place. Congrats to you Ro, V, and all of the designers and other members for making this a fun place to visit.

Wow! I just read all the reviews - Fantastic!!! What an exciting time for Scrap Girls!! Thanks Ro for your vision, and to ALL the management and support team to making it a reality, not to mention the friendly, caring place that it is for so many.

Way to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::bighug::banana::going-crazy::having-a-party:

Archived