Scrap Girls Wins Gold Award For Being The Best Digital Scrapbooking Elements Service Available!

ScrapGirlsRo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to you, Ro and the entire hardworking team at Scrapgirls! It's about time everyone out there started realizing what we already know-that this IS the most awesome place on the internet!

:toot: WTG Ro and Scrap Girls!!! If you have ever looked at other SB sites, you can only glance and see why our site is the best!!!

Way to go Team Scrap Girls!

Woo Hoo!

That is fabulous - and very well deserved.

SO COOL that Scrap Girls scored 4 complete blocks in every criteria!

I believe it's the heart and caring in everyone here that elevates this site above the technical excellence we all enjoy.

If this isn't a sign of good business practices plus, I don't know what would be!

Ro and the Team, thank you so much for making this such a wonderful site!

:)

Zowie!!!! That is fantabulous! Congratulations, everyone!!!!

I love this site and my MB friends and I'm glad that so many others do, too!

WTG -- and thank you for all your hard work!!!!

I use Top Ten Review all the time and trust their judgment. The review is wonderful. How exciting to get the top award, but then we all knew ScrapGirls is far and away the best site out there. :D WTG ScrapGirls!

Okay, I'm an emotional hormonal mess today because for some reason, this made me cry!

Congratulations to all the SG Team Members who work so hard to make SG what it is--NUMBER ONE!

Archived