Scrap Girls Wins Gold Award For Being The Best Digital Scrapbooking Elements Service Available!

ScrapGirlsRo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scrap Girls has been my favorite place since I found you about 6 months ago, when I didn't even know digital scrapping even existed. It's the first place I want to go to when I get up in the morning so I can see what all my digi friends have been up to with their scrapping overnight. This place is full of wonderful people and support and friends. Ro and SG team you Rock! You've made SG the awesome place it is. You've been #1 in my book from the beginning! WTG! :lovey-smilie::circle::congrats3:

Its so great that SGs is getting the recognition it deserves. We all know its the best. I'm proud to be a SG. I love my SG friends. I love ever single thing I've ever purchased from the boutique. I love all the classes and agree with the reviewer that the university has the most and best tutorials anywhere. Even though the review was glowing and all correct, it does not even begin to scratch the surface of what a truly wonderful place this is. For all of you involved in making all this happen, I thank you. SG is more than just a site, its a way of life and a doggone great one at that.

Guest MarthaT
Congratulations, and soooooooo well-deserved. There's no other site on the web that can compete, and certainly no other team in the world like the SG team. You are all just awesome.

You can say that again, SG is fantastic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Ro and all the Scrap Girls!

It's obvious to even a newbie like me that I A LOT of hard work goes on behind the scenes around here. Being new to digiscrapping, I've checked out many sites. I kept coming back to Scrap Girls,and now I very rarely go to other sites. The products are gorgeous, the newsletter is awesome, the layout artists are so talented, and your support and encouragement are unequaled. I'm constantly inspired to stick with learning PSE because you've shown me what's possible.

I'll be working harder than ever to master PSE, because after seeing pictures from last years convention, I'M COMING TO THE CONVENTION IN SLC IN OCT.!!!!!!! :dancingelephant:

Can't wait to meet you all,

Cathy

P.S. I Love Moss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived