Its Thursday Folks....

Love that Brush Set: Blizzard Biggie and the Brush Set: Hearts and Swirls. Are they new? Or did I miss them last week? Whatever, they are mine now.

Bye the ye, I ordered my new Laptop yesterday and it should be here by April 3rd, just in time for my trip back to Los Angeles. Got a good deal on it and decided that it was only money and I need to do my part in helping the economy get back on its feet. It's a Toshiba Satellite L305DS5935 Dual Core 250GB 15.4 monitor with I think 2GB RAM. Anyway, I'm stoked. Never thought that I would buy a laptop.

Back to the boutique.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness! I love it all! Those egg holders just flew right off the shelf and into my basket. Nearly checked themselves out too! Good thing I grabbed the cart in time :D

Anything good for breakfast?? :D

The monkeys got a bit excited about the egg holders. Don't be surprised if they land in a few carts that weren't expecting them.

Kim, I'm not sure I can explain mulberry papers. They have a homemade quality to them and usually have flecks of things in them as well. I have some with little petals that I was never able to will myself into cutting from back in the paper days. Just know that you NEED the style. ;)

Oh my goodness! I love it all! Those egg holders just flew right off the shelf and into my basket. Nearly checked themselves out too! Good thing I grabbed the cart in time :D

Chocolate for me and ... brought some left overs from home for lunch ...and I already ate it :embarrassed003:

Chocolate for me and ... brought some left overs from home for lunch ...and I already ate it :embarrassed003:

Well, you know what I always say "Chocolate saved is chocolate that has the potential to be stolen, accidentally thrown away, eaten by the dog (which is harmful to the pooch), run over by a car, smooshed in your coat pocket or purse, abducted by aliens or confiscated by your mother. Eat now."

Well, you know what I always say "Chocolate saved is chocolate that has the potential to be stolen, accidentally thrown away, eaten by the dog (which is harmful to the pooch), run over by a car, smooshed in your coat pocket or purse, abducted by aliens or confiscated by your mother. Eat now."

You forgot to mention chocolate run through the washing machine or dryer, or taken by the monkeys!

Happy Thursday ladies! It's nice to see that more new stuff is making an appearance earlier in the morning! Now..what shall I get this week?!

Heading back through the thread to see what you all picked out!

and think of me having an audit while you all get your retail therapy!

You will leave me some stuff on the shelves won't you?

We will be thinking of you!! I promise the new stuff will be on the shelves waiting for you!!

Good luck!

Archived