Oh Yeah!

Sara Arell

I just realized that I had gone over 5000 posts! It seems like it took forever to reach that goal - now an even harder one - 10,000.....oh, gosh can I really do that? But I made it, I made it and I am soooo happy! Congratulations accepted with delight!

I'm trying, I'm trying, but posting more than ole fast fingers Cynthia is sooooooo just not happening! She is faster than anyone I have ever seen - this has been a FUN month!

:dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant:Thanks

Go Girl!!! :) I always love reading everything you post. So glad you are here on the MB with us...you make it what it is!

You are too sweet, Audrey - thanks - you all motivate me so much and it is so much fun (as long as I don't get served with divorce papers for being on here too long - I often get "the look" from Rich! You know what that means!

WTG Sara! Keep up the hard, but fun, work! Tell DH that March is over soon and the posting contest WILL end!

Debbie

Thanks, Debbie - somehow, even though this is a posting contest and I do think I am on here a tiny bit more than usual, he swears that I am on here ALL THE TIME - not just the contests! But he is good guy - he's the one that said I was going to convention after I said it would just cost too much and he started looking at reservations for me - what more could I ask for?

WTG Sara! Did you know that you can now (well back at 2500 :) ) can go into your controls and change your Member Title to any thing you like! Have fun finding one!

No, I did not know that - thanks for telling me - I will have to brain storm which may be difficult seeing that I can't even do the Chatty ABC backwards game! And don't think I don't get reminded frequently! LOL LOL Isn't SG just the best place to be? I love you all!

Woohooo!!!! Great job, Sara! Now, let's go celebrate with a few more games! :) Well, it might have to wait until after I get the kids in bed. :P

I'll be ready and I will wait for you......Thanks. You are an inspiration!

Thanks, y'all - I am still floating from hitting 5000, and wondering how in the world will I meet the next goal of 10,000 - think maybe I will change it to 7000 for now! But knowing me and my chatty self, I might just do it after all!

Archived