Oh Yeah!

Sara Arell

Congrats and happy fingers to you! It looks as if the next half is going to come soon...you are already almost 200 up from yesterday, Sara! I must say I do believe there are many who enjoy your smile around here!

OMGosh! Are you serious? I think the mailman just delivered an ominous letter which could contain divorce papers! LOL LOL Actually, when it comes to the movies and actors, DH is always ready with an answer if I don't have one, but think he really might be glad when this is over! I won't - I have loved every minute of it!

Oh, you'all are soooo nice to me - I'm just having fun and playing - I got in on the middle of this game and the addiction hit me and I couldn't stop. Such fun and I love all that SG offers for us to do!

OMGosh! Are you serious? I think the mailman just delivered an ominous letter which could contain divorce papers! LOL LOL Actually, when it comes to the movies and actors, DH is always ready with an answer if I don't have one, but think he really might be glad when this is over! I won't - I have loved every minute of it!

I'm afraid the MB is going to seem awfully quiet when this posting challenge is over, and some of us (me :)) are going to have to do some serious catch-up around the house.

Way to go, Sara!! I can't believe how many posts you've added just this month. You go, girl!! As to avoiding serious work, isn't Mischief Week coming up before too long?? Bwahahahaha.

That's a new one on me -- what's Mischief Week?

Way to go, Sara!! I can't believe how many posts you've added just this month. You go, girl!! As to avoiding serious work, isn't Mischief Week coming up before too long?? Bwahahahaha.

I am new to Mischief Week, but it sure sounds like my kind of thing! Tell me more.......

WTG Sara, I noticed you following me in the meet and greet section this morning. I am no where near where you are with your posting numbers. I spend too much time reading everyone elses posts first! lol. This site is addicting though isn't it? I need to make sure to do some layouts once in a while too though. It's just so much fun talking to everyone on here! :conversation:

WTG Sara, I noticed you following me in the meet and greet section this morning. I am no where near where you are with your posting numbers. I spend too much time reading everyone elses posts first! lol. This site is addicting though isn't it? I need to make sure to do some layouts once in a while too though. It's just so much fun talking to everyone on here! :conversation:

Yes, indeed, it is so much fun - I spend alot of time reading every one else's post too - and it slows me down, but once I get going, I am ok. I love the meet and greet - it is so nice to say hello to new members that within a couple of months from now, we will know them so much better and they will be on the games with us and posting layouts. Just sent you a PM too.

Hugs,

Sara

Archived