Basic Design Principles

Guest Ruth Graber

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I the only one that would be a little nervous about "V clones" running amok? I can hear them all saying "bwahaha" at the same time. *shivers*

Seriously, I can't wait to see what's coming up. Never a dull moment around here and always something to learn. Love it!

~Zaz

• 7 months later...
:dancingelephant: Mandy and I are pleased to finally introduce the long awaited [url="http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/12205/Ten-Basic-Design-Principles-eBook"]Ten Basic Design Principles eBook [/url] :dancingelephant: and I'm using the dancing elephants because they gestate for about 2 years which is nearly how long it took us to do this book. We hope you enjoy it!

I'm throwing it in the basket right now! Lord knows I need it! I don't think I am capable of forming an original thought. I always start by looking at someone else's LO. Sometimes it looks really close other times it looks nothing like it but I still don't start on my own. Ugh! Maybe now I will have the knowledge (combined with type, embellishment and paper classes already taken) to get the confidence to branch out on my own 2 brain cells! LOL!

Well I have already read it and highlighted all the impt. aspects. Let me tell you , its a GREAT book !!! You really need to get it. They discuss design principles specifically for scrap bookers. The other design books and articles I've read are mainly for other design areas, Not this one , Its right on !!!!

All I can say is Thank you Val and Mandy !!!!

[quote name='PV Mom of 2' post='372271' date='Mar 15 2008, 06:17 PM']on my own 2 brain cells! LOL![/quote]

You only have two? Oh, that explains a lot!

I think I might need this book, too. But I'll probably break the rules after I learn them all. I'm just that way. Kinda sad, huh?

[quote name='Zaz' post='372346' date='Mar 15 2008, 08:47 PM'][quote name='PV Mom of 2' post='372271' date='Mar 15 2008, 06:17 PM']on my own 2 brain cells! LOL![/quote]

You only have two? Oh, that explains a lot!

I think I might need this book, too. But I'll probably break the rules after I learn them all. I'm just that way. Kinda sad, huh?
[/quote]

Oh my goodness Zaz this is just what I love about you !!!! I want you to buy it just so I can watch what you come up with !!! lol. I laughed so hard when I read this I snorted and now all my kids are laughing at me !!!!! Just thought I'd let you know

Congrats on the long awaited book finished ladies!! in my shopping bag now. now i need a few bucks lol

paid day is thursday wahoo!!!

Caren

Archived