Congratulations Sara (sara Arell)!

CRS

Congratulations Sara (Sara Arell)! She is our Member of the Month for April!

Sara has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls community! Since joining in early 2008, Sara has made many friends on the message board. Sara posts honest and genuine comments for people requesting prayers or asking for help. Sara can be found challenging members in the Game Forum and cruising the aisles in the Boutique. Thank you, Sara, for all you do to make Scrap Girls such a fun and friendly place!

Sara receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Sara, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Congratulations!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, wow!!! What a PERFECT choice!!!!

Sara is such a sweetheart!

Congratulations, Sara! Enjoy your month and know that you are loved here at ScrapGirls!!!!

:going-crazy::going-crazy::going-crazy::going-crazy:

Yeah for Sara! That's so fun. I appreciate your presence on the board. Many times I have been uplifted by your prayers and encouragement. We are all blessed to have you here as part of the SG family. Enjoy your blinkie!

Debbie

I was trying to decide who would be the Member of the Month this month the other day, and Sara was the first person that came to mind! Do I get an award for being right? LOL! Congratulations, Sara!! You truly are an amazing person, and such a wonderful asset to this place! Enjoy your auspicious month! (Of course, I'd be wary... it IS April Fools day.... what if the Powers who Be come out and say, APRIL FOOLS! We were just kidding! The member of the month is REALLY JoannB!)

LOL!

:)

Congrats again!

Congratulations Sara! I knew right away when you joined Scrap Girls that you were going to be a wonderful addition to our membership. Thanks for all your kind and caring remarks.

Guest Peppi

Congrats Sara .... what wonderful news!! You are really a sunshine and I really like chatting with you :) Many hugs and the blinkie will look good on you! You deserve it!!

Who better to pass my crown to? One of my first SG friends. My early morning buddy. The one who has a kind word, a ready prayer, a lot of fun gaming. Sara, you are a true SG through and through. Congratulations. Wear your crown proudly. Love you.

Archived