Congratulations Sara (sara Arell)!

CRS

Congratulations Sara! It seems your link is broken because I cannot get there :(

V, I tried the link too and it does appear to be broken, but I only have about 6 layouts in my gallery and it is the one of Eddie, my son-in-law. I will try to get back in and see if I can fix it - not quite sure what to do to fix it though. Any ideas?

Hugs, Sara

LINK NOW FIXED, V - I JUST DID IT WRONG - MY DITZY SELF SHOWING IT'S FACE AGAIN. LOL LOL

Nah just overexcited :D I remember that layout and I remember loving it the first time I saw it. You go girl!! HUGS!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations Sara! It seems your link is broken because I cannot get there :(

V, I tried the link too and it does appear to be broken, but I only have about 6 layouts in my gallery and it is the one of Eddie, my son-in-law. I will try to get back in and see if I can fix it - not quite sure what to do to fix it though. Any ideas?

Hugs, Sara

LINK NOW FIXED, V - I JUST DID IT WRONG - MY DITZY SELF SHOWING IT'S FACE AGAIN. LOL LOL

Nah just overexcited :D I remember that layout and I remember loving it the first time I saw it. You go girl!! HUGS!

Thanks, sweet V - your should be dubbed Queen Encourager!

I was trying to decide who would be the Member of the Month this month the other day, and Sara was the first person that came to mind! Do I get an award for being right? LOL! Congratulations, Sara!! You truly are an amazing person, and such a wonderful asset to this place! Enjoy your auspicious month! (Of course, I'd be wary... it IS April Fools day.... what if the Powers who Be come out and say, APRIL FOOLS! We were just kidding! The member of the month is REALLY JoannB!)

LOL!

:)

Congrats again!

Thanks, JoannB - That would be funny - that would be a definite ROFL thingy, wouldn't it? Don't know if you get an award for being right, but you definitely get an award for being an awesome SG friend and I have so enjoyed sharing the MB with you and chatting and getting to know you along with everyone else. This little fuzzy purple home is something else! I am still floating on that big white cloud and have butterflies in my stomach because I just can't believe it is true. If you knew me well, you would understand why I say that - I have always been JUST ME - and never thought ever for one minute about being given such an honor. I participate and play and post because I truly care, but just thought of myself as one of thousands of members of SG - now I feel very, very special. My tears of happiness just don't stop - I took my laptop to my Dad, who is 93, and has never understood the concept of SG (and I talk about it ALL the time) and showed the posts to him and even he got all choked up, so it is truly a blessing for me. Thank you for being such a good friend. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Sara, you are such a sweetheart -- and you're just absolutely one of those people on this message board that just makes this a wonderful place to be! :bighug: to you!! You're very humble, as well. You really do just love and care and shower your prayers on anyone who needs them -- a ray of sunshine in this wonderful place.

Love you!! :):bighug:

OH, OH!!!! I'm so excited for you, Sara! :going-crazy: I haven't been on here in several days, and now to find that you are the Member of the Month! :D :D :D This is awesome - you are so very deserving of the honor! You touch each of our lives in a special way, and I want to thank you for the special care and concern you've shown to me. Love you, girl! :i-love-it: Congratulations and enjoy your month!

Hurray for Sara! I just returned from 2 weeks away and this was my first chance to get on the message board (laundry piles are almost finished). Sara, you are a perfect choice! So friendly and helpful and encouraging. Enjoy the month, you deserve this honor! :cheeringdog:

OH, OH!!!! I'm so excited for you, Sara! :going-crazy: I haven't been on here in several days, and now to find that you are the Member of the Month! :D :D :D This is awesome - you are so very deserving of the honor! You touch each of our lives in a special way, and I want to thank you for the special care and concern you've shown to me. Love you, girl! :i-love-it: Congratulations and enjoy your month!

Thank you, Cynthia -You are so sweet. I sure have missed you this last week. You are definitely Queen of the Games! We had to tough it out without you. Glad you are back.

YEA SARA!!!! All Hail Queen Sara!!!

Travel for a few days - and look what kinds of WONDERFUL things happen!

Sometimes the threads around here just make me grin from ear to ear - and THIS is one of those times! I am THRILLED! You are a lovely lady Sara Arell. You are one of those ladies with a natural grace that even cyber land can't disguise.

YEA SARA!!!! All Hail Queen Sara!!!

Travel for a few days - and look what kinds of WONDERFUL things happen!

Sometimes the threads around here just make me grin from ear to ear - and THIS is one of those times! I am THRILLED! You are a lovely lady Sara Arell. You are one of those ladies with a natural grace that even cyber land can't disguise.

Oh, Patty Anne, that is so sweet - my heart is so full of love this month that I think it will surely burst. I really appreciate your very kind and sweet words. I am still in awe that I was chosen for the MOM - just can't quite believe it yet.

Hugs,

Sara

There are not enough words to thank y'all for your kind, encouraging comments. I am still on cloud nine! God Bless You All for taking the time to leave such sweet comments. I love you all!

Sara

Way to Go Girl You so deserve this honor. Now, enjoy your month !!!! I get to be roomies with you how cool is that !!!!!! This is so derserved and I am so glad that its you my friend !!!!!

Thanks, MJ - I have missed you so much, but I know you were having a good time with your son and a sad time seeing him off. Yes, m'am we are definitely roomies and I can't wait to meet you, girlfriend. Being MOM has been awesome - I can't believe it still. Tell me all about the sendoff and what you have been doing???????? You have truly been missed!

Hugs,

Sara

Sara, how wonderful! I am so happy for you! I bet you are glowing .... well, best I remember, you were always glowing. Way to go ... you are so deserving!

Thanks, Dianne - I AM still basking in this MOM - and I still can't believe it's me! Hoping April will be a nice long month for me to enjoy all of this - it sure has been a huge honor for me and lots of fun.

Yaay Sara and a Question- I have toyed wiith using InDesign for layouts because you just can't beat it for type and font work. Do you prepare the various elements then import them?

Dee, thank you so much - sometimes I take various elements into Photoshop first and make any changes I want to make there or I just use the place command - pop in the element - and then, with InDesign, you can manipulate the image almost any way you want to - adding shadows, changing the edges, blending - it's all right there in InDesign. It is the most powerful application with which I have ever worked and saves me lots of steps that I used to normally have to do and then import my image into my layout. Hope that helps - if not, let me know and I will try and answer any particular question that you have about it Play, play, play with it - that's how I learned.

:banana::dancingchicken::breakdance:

Sara,

Hi from a newbie...I wanted to say CONGRATS and I loved your article in the newsletter all about you.

It sounds like this couldn't have happened to a nicer SCRAPGIRL, so enjoy your month!

::Smiles::

Missy ( Black Cat Scrap )

Well, thank you so much for your kind words, Missy and welcome, welcome, welcome to ScraoGirls - don't you just love it here? As I have said so many times before, this little purple place has become like a second home to me - it is truly the first thing I do every single morning and the last thing I check before bed every night - my DH would call it an obsession - most of us SGs prefer to refer to it as a "good addiction" - and hey! it keeps me out of the bars every night! LOL LOL I hope to see some of your layouts soon - and I hope to see you on the games very soon too - we have a lot of fun! Thanks again for your kind remarks - I really appreciate them.

Sara

Archived