Congratulations Sara (sara Arell)!

CRS

:banana::dancingchicken::breakdance:

Sara,

Hi from a newbie...I wanted to say CONGRATS and I loved your article in the newsletter all about you.

It sounds like this couldn't have happened to a nicer SCRAPGIRL, so enjoy your month!

::Smiles::

Missy ( Black Cat Scrap )

Well, thank you so much for your kind words, Missy and welcome, welcome, welcome to ScraoGirls - don't you just love it here? As I have said so many times before, this little purple place has become like a second home to me - it is truly the first thing I do every single morning and the last thing I check before bed every night - my DH would call it an obsession - most of us SGs prefer to refer to it as a "good addiction" - and hey! it keeps me out of the bars every night! LOL LOL I hope to see some of your layouts soon - and I hope to see you on the games very soon too - we have a lot of fun! Thanks again for your kind remarks - I really appreciate them.

Sara

:clapping_kitty: See, this is why Sara gets the MOM blinkie! How sweet is she?

{My layouts are coming, I promise! I promise!}

Missy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Congratulations Sara! I'm so glad you received this honor. You deserve it!

Vaughnde, You definitely are the Queen Chat-a-thonner! It simply amazes me how you keep up with all the threads going on at once. No one gets ignored or passed over when you are there. There should be an award for that too!

Love you too!

Sara wore her Member of the Month crown for April very well! She recently passed it, and the MOM blinkie, to Debbie (B&K Mom) for the month of May. You can congratulate her here:

Member of the Month: May 2009

Sara wore her Member of the Month crown for April very well! She recently passed it, and the MOM blinkie, to Debbie (B&K Mom) for the month of May. You can congratulate her here:

Member of the Month: May 2009

Debbie certainly deserves it and I wish her much happiness this month - but boy do I hate to give the purple crown up - it has been so much fun and I have never felt so loved. I have already congratulated her and I know she will have as wonderful month as I did. SG is awesome, isn't it?

I just wanted to say thank you for making me feel so special this month. MOM was such a huge surprise for me and I enjoyed wearing that fuzzy purple crown for a whole month! You are all very special to me and I can't believe all the members I heard from - it was heart-warming to say the least. I thank each and every one of you for your kind and sweet comments and know that they were more appreciated than you know. Now passing my crown on to Debbie warms my heart - she is so deserving and so sweet that I am very happy for her - it is such an honor. Thank you all again so very much.

I just wanted to say thank you for making me feel so special this month. MOM was such a huge surprise for me and I enjoyed wearing that fuzzy purple crown for a whole month! You are all very special to me and I can't believe all the members I heard from - it was heart-warming to say the least. I thank each and every one of you for your kind and sweet comments and know that they were more appreciated than you know. Now passing my crown on to Debbie warms my heart - she is so deserving and so sweet that I am very happy for her - it is such an honor. Thank you all again so very much.

I've got big shoes to fill, Sara (shoes come with the blinkie, right?) Thanks for your kind words.

Debbie, I wear a size 6 shoe, so you have nothing to worry about - but my head did get a little bigger this month. ROFL It was an experience I will never forget - I felt sooooo loved and I was so very surprised when I got the news that I was MOM. It is an awesome feeling for someone who just posts and really cares very much about everyone. I was pretty much just blown away - could not believe it. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, MY FRIEND - AND HERE IS THE FUZZY PURPLE CROWN IF I HAVEN'T GIVEN IT TO YOU ALREADY. YOU ARE SO SWEET AND I LOVE PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU AND CHATTING WITH YOU. YOU WILL WEAR THIS CROWN WELL. HAPPY MAY AND HAPPY MOM!

Archived