PBarnes

April Monthly Layout Contest

32 posts in this topic

With April 1st being April Fools Day we’ve decided to get Silly. If you have kids or grandkids, or even spouses, that like to mug for the camera, then you have what you need to do a layout for the April Monthly Layout Contest with the theme of Silly Faces. You could win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique if your layout is chosen! Just post your layouts in the April Monthly Layout Gallery before April 30th at midnight EDT and you will be eligible to win! Be sure to include the credits for items used in the description area or under the Details tab.

Post your finished layouts in the April Gallery.

We look forward to some fun layouts!

What a great idea for a contest -- it will be fun to see the silly LOs everyone comes up with!

I have a 7 year old grandson, the only pictures of him lately are silly. why is it little boys have to make silly faces all the time?

I have a 7 year old grandson, the only pictures of him lately are silly. why is it little boys have to make silly faces all the time?

Oh, Sandi...our almost 7 year old girls are the same way. One in particular is the queen of silly faces in our house...which of course prompts her sister to join right in! But I can usually cajole at least one nice smiley one from them!

It does give us great fodder for this contest though!

Debbie

My kids would LOVE to pose for these photos :D Great challenge!

I actually miss "silly" my 10 year old makes "oh god it's HER taking my pic AGAIN when will this ever stop?? leave me alone mom" faces when I try and take his photo......

My goodness, I have boxes and boxes of silly photos! What compels little boys to put their underwear on their heads?

This is going to be so fun! I cannot wait to see everyone's layouts! HEEE HEEE HEEE!

With April 1st being April Fools Day we've decided to get Silly. If you have kids or grandkids, or even spouses, that like to mug for the camera, then you have what you need to do a layout for the April Monthly Layout Contest with the theme of Silly Faces. You could win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique if your layout is chosen! Just post your layouts in the April Monthly Layout Gallery before April 30th at midnight EDT and you will be eligible to win! Be sure to include the credits for items used in the description area or under the Details tab.

Post your finished layouts in the April Gallery.

We look forward to some fun layouts!

I have a good photo of my youngest niece and nephew from thanksgiving

that fits prefectly.

This is my finished page.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=78122

Being ME, seeing everything so funny, I MIGHT enter this more than once!

Here is a link to the page I did for the High Noon Challenge that I am entering in the April Contest.

SO SILLY!

Heads or Tails?

Cute contest idea! I have been inspired by all the purple pages in the gallery! Here's mine: Funny Faces

You gals have gotten the gallery off to a great start. I'm really enjoying this. :D

Being ME, seeing everything so funny, I MIGHT enter this more than once!

Here is a link to the page I did for the High Noon Challenge that I am entering in the April Contest.

SO SILLY!

Heads or Tails?

I finally changed the link on another computer and it works! LOL

I didn't do a very good job reading the description of this contest, lol, as I did my layout around the funny things my kids are DOING in the layout, not their FACES. Oh well...I don't expect to win the contest but thought I'd show you the contest inspired me anyway, hehehehe:)

Easter Hilarity

Ok, I got a LO done. I've been in such a rut, but I had these photos of my GS Dylan and he does like to make silly faces. He does have a sweet smile too, just can't keep it on his face long enough to raise the camera and capture it.

The Many Faces of Dylan

Yeah, the kids don't realize they are giving you ammunition to threaten them with when they start dating (Remember this picture? I'm sure your new girlfriend would love to see it!)

:)

:disappearing-smilie: Uhmmm, all of my layouts are silly layouts....Yuck, yuck, yuck. :disappearing-smilie:

forgive me if I blinked and missed this, things have been a little crazy here just lately, did the winner ever get announced?