April Monthly Layout Contest

PBarnes

With April 1st being April Fools Day we’ve decided to get Silly. If you have kids or grandkids, or even spouses, that like to mug for the camera, then you have what you need to do a layout for the April Monthly Layout Contest with the theme of Silly Faces. You could win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique if your layout is chosen! Just post your layouts in the April Monthly Layout Gallery before April 30th at midnight EDT and you will be eligible to win! Be sure to include the credits for items used in the description area or under the Details tab.

Post your finished layouts in the April Gallery.

We look forward to some fun layouts!

I have a 7 year old grandson, the only pictures of him lately are silly. why is it little boys have to make silly faces all the time?

Oh, Sandi...our almost 7 year old girls are the same way. One in particular is the queen of silly faces in our house...which of course prompts her sister to join right in! But I can usually cajole at least one nice smiley one from them!

It does give us great fodder for this contest though!

Debbie

I have a 7 year old grandson, the only pictures of him lately are silly. why is it little boys have to make silly faces all the time?

I actually miss "silly" my 10 year old makes "oh god it's HER taking my pic AGAIN when will this ever stop?? leave me alone mom" faces when I try and take his photo......

With April 1st being April Fools Day we've decided to get Silly. If you have kids or grandkids, or even spouses, that like to mug for the camera, then you have what you need to do a layout for the April Monthly Layout Contest with the theme of Silly Faces. You could win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique if your layout is chosen! Just post your layouts in the April Monthly Layout Gallery before April 30th at midnight EDT and you will be eligible to win! Be sure to include the credits for items used in the description area or under the Details tab.

Post your finished layouts in the April Gallery.

We look forward to some fun layouts!

I have a good photo of my youngest niece and nephew from thanksgiving

that fits prefectly.

This is my finished page.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=78122

I didn't do a very good job reading the description of this contest, lol, as I did my layout around the funny things my kids are DOING in the layout, not their FACES. Oh well...I don't expect to win the contest but thought I'd show you the contest inspired me anyway, hehehehe:)

Easter Hilarity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived