This week's theme is: SPRING. Your task is to find and attach photos (no larger than 50KB please) representing spring and add them to this thread in ABC order.
A few rules:
- In your post type the letter you're on and the alphabetic word about your picture that qualifies it for the list. (ie A is for April Fools and your photo is of an April Fool's joke in action)
- You may not post twice in a row, but as long as one other person has posted to the list, you can jump back in and post again.
- Keep the ABC order sequence intact. Don't post photos/letters out of ABC order.
- There will be NO duplicating letters allowed, so if someone else plays the same letter while you're still typing/attaching a photo, the first person who posted for the letter will get the credit and their name in the drawing for that specific letter.
- When we've reached letter Z we'll start back at A and continue going until the next week's theme is announced.
- It's not necessary for you to keep track of what words have been played. It's okay if we have duplicated words as we cycle through the alphabet several times as long as the photos for those words are different. (ie each time we cycle through the ABCs the photo for F can be flowers as long as each photo played is different)
- For the letter X you can use photos representing words that have the X sound as in 'Exit' or a photo that shows things crossed in an 'X' shape.
We'll post the new themes and tasks on April 1st, April 10th, April 17th and April 24th.
For each item you correctly add to our alphabetic list in the game thread on the message board, your name will be entered into a drawing which will be held at the end of the month . TEN winners will be drawn and each will win a $5 gift certificate to the ScrapGirls boutique! Participation is what counts big this month, so join us on the message board for the detailed rules, weekly specifics and LOTS of fun!
Help for attaching photos: Hit reply to this thread. On the page where you type your message add your "A- April Fool's" in the text box and then look below the right corner of the message box. You will see an empty field and a browse button. Click on browse to find your .jpg photo file on your computer. Select it and then click the green "Upload" button. When it has uploaded correctly you will see it as a listed attachment on the far left side of that same yellow box below the text box where your post is. When you hit post, your photo will appear as a thumbnail within your message. Voila! Please resize your photos so that the file size is no more than 50KB)
Good luck and HAVE FUN!!! Who's going to start us off with something for the letter A????