April 2009 Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ann! Where are you? Have the monkeys finally gone too far and taken you hostage??? I have an O, ready to go. (well, not really, but I am on my way to find one right now.) And what has happened to Kay? I miss her.

E = Eating lemons (this little fellow looks soooooo mischievous!)

Eating Lemons

Ann, good for you to be scrapping!! I am way, way behind. I'm taking the Month of Gratitude class and have spent way too much time agonizing over which collections to use for the month. Isn't that silly? I think it's not as important as I'm trying to make it out to be--I know I'll end up using some of my tried and true favorites, so why the agony????

G = Ghosts and goblins are mischievous in their own right!

Bump in the Night Collection

Haven't these mini-courses been wonderful? I haven't been to many of the chats, but I've downloaded the PDF tutorials. I need a whole day to just play! The gradient maps PDF blew me away. I don't use it much, because I never knew the potential, but now I'm ready to try!

Well, it looks like J was the grand finale!! I have certainly enjoyed the game this month and had fun playing with you, Ann, and those folks who came in for a round or two! Let's see what May brings to the MB monthly game.

Wondering when they will announce the winners...

We meant to get them in Saturday's newsletter but between Mischief Week mayhem and National Scrapbook Day, we didn't get the tallies done so we could do a drawing. You guys played the game a LOT so we've got lots of counting and tallying to do :) Watch for the winner list this coming Saturday!

Thanks everyone for playing :)

Archived