Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AngRoCamp

April 2009 Message Board Game!

630 posts in this topic

Is keeping us on task a little like herding cats, Ang? OK, we promise to behave!

ROFLMBO. I've never heard that phrase but it does sound about right :)

Is keeping us on task a little like herding cats, Ang? OK, we promise to behave!

ROFLMBO. I've never heard that phrase but it does sound about right :)

There was a super bowl ad several years with some rough and tough cowboys on horses trying to herd about a hundred kitties...it was probably my favorite of all those ads. So, we're back to "A", right?

B is for Blossom

Dang it Ann - now I have to go clean my monitor!!

D is for Dogwood

F - Frog (Edited to say ~ dang - too slow!)

hang onto it until the next round and you'll be ready ;) (shhhhhhh.... I'm not giving any hints!)

H is for Hyacinth

How do you delete the one attatchment?? The first was not right so I fixed it and uploaded a better one. Thought it would overwrite it but I guess not.

H is for Hyacinth

How do you delete the one attatchment?? The first was not right so I fixed it and uploaded a better one. Thought it would overwrite it but I guess not.

Go into "full edit" of your post and then look down in the yellow attachment box where you uploaded your photos in the first place. On the far right you'll see "manage your attachments" and you can delete from there. Don't forget to resize your photos to less than 50 kb :)

Q - quit snowing already!

photo taken April 24 2008 :D (I don't have time to find and scan the ones from June a few years back)

O - Outdoor Play (Is that a stretch?)

Not a stretch at all! That's perfect for spring :)