Happy Thursday!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you see the "Cherish" layout on the Young At Heart boutique page ... so cute. Love the stamp frame she used and, of course, that sent me on a quest to find that ... I now have both the Young at Heart collection as well as the Sweet Whispers Collection in my shopping cart.

Shame on you Kimmy! I read that, ran back to the boutique to see what the Sweet Whispers Collection looked like, and added it to my cart too!

The Missouri weather in my part of the state is very cloudy and rainy this morning :(

Hey Theresa! Same here! I forgot you were a Missouri girl! You know Angie is a Missouri girl too!!

I think I knew that lol. I lost track of all us Missouri girls! Who would have thought Missouri was such a popular state? I love it!

Did you see the "Cherish" layout on the Young At Heart boutique page ... so cute. Love the stamp frame she used and, of course, that sent me on a quest to find that ... I now have both the Young at Heart collection as well as the Sweet Whispers Collection in my shopping cart.

Shame on you Kimmy! I read that, ran back to the boutique to see what the Sweet Whispers Collection looked like, and added it to my cart too!

*giggle* :giggle_bear:

pssssssssst ... don't tell anyone I told you, but ........... :secret: Marnie has a special goodie coming, too ...........

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I won't tell-well, only the people reading this thread. it's not like it's all over the internet...oh wait it IS on the internet.....

pssssssssst ... don't tell anyone I told you, but ........... :secret: Marnie has a special goodie coming, too ...........

Your secret is safe with me. But if a line forms at her shelf before the product even shows up, she might start getting suspicious ;)

Hi Kimmy!.

Missouri is a good state. And lets all get together May 2nd! I'll update that thread later today. Going to get us a room reserved and all that later today.

Good-after prom, before graduation...

I LOVE that alpha in the Sweet Whispers collection - the folded paper. and the florals are beautiful. Can't wait to see what Marnie has!

I'm at work now - and dang! I left my to-go cup of coffee at home!

Sadly I have to leave all this fun and go to work. I guess I'll check back at lunchtime and see what's happening. I'm still trying to get all the gooey stuff out of my email.

I'm worried about your keyboard! ;)

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I won't tell-well, only the people reading this thread. it's not like it's all over the internet...oh wait it IS on the internet.....

LOL

A little slow catching up this morning ...stayed up late with a friend working on myspace page ... lol ...shoulda been scraping really catching up ... I love Young at Heart ... I had spent a lot myself too this week... sales, membership and gotta controll myself which is very hard on Thursdays.

I'm ready for another cup of coffee now. I should get up and get ready for the day. I'm sorting through boxes of old books and doing on line genealogy research today, have to call the landscaper, the vet, my dentist and ophthalmologist, get prescriptions refilled, work on taxes, do laundry, and write letters of recommendations for a couple of young, smart talented medical students. Other than that, I'm hanging out here today. Isn't there a NSBR chat today? I need some chat time.

Speaking of "to go cups of coffee," did you see the new coffee tumbler insert I made the other day?

Yikes, I can't stop talking ... all the coffee :disappearing-smilie:

Where do you get the coffee cups? Your post gave me an idea for mother's day mugs for my friends, who are moms......now i'm thinking...

Speaking of "to go cups of coffee," did you see the new coffee tumbler insert I made the other day?

Where do you get the coffee cups? Your post gave me an idea for mother's day mugs for my friends, who are moms......now i'm thinking...

I get them at Starbucks. They are $10 ... a little pricey, but I've had mine for several years now and they are a good quality. I always have several sitting around for gifts.

Conda, got mine at Target.com. I have about 8 extra ones if you're in town, stop by and I'll give them to you. I'm off today and tomorrow, or if you want to meet in Liberty or Escelsior for lunch tomorrow. Let me know. Giving you the tumblers would be a great excuse to meet up. LOL.

Sandi...sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you!

Kimmy...love the coffee tumbler! LSL

Speaking of coffee...has anyone ever seen these coffee shots at their local convenience marts before? My manager brought me one yesterday. It looks like one of those little plastic creamers that they have at gas stations for your coffee..only instead of being creamer, it has an espresso shot in it. One of these "shots" equals about 40mg of caffeine, and you are supposed to add it to your coffee to get an extra boost.

I get them at Starbucks. They are $10 ... a little pricey, but I've had mine for several years now and they are a good quality. I always have several sitting around for gifts.

Now that I think about it, I've seen them there. Oh, I have a gift card for there! Is it easy to change the design? I assume you can just take one out and put in a new one?

Archived