Happy Thursday!

Just added Caroline's New Frames to my basket - Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! This Thursday is really going to cost me - seriously, I keep scouring the gallery but have gotten most of my goodies from the suggestions on here, so don't really stop it! I think I may have to go take out a loan - but oh, loans are very hard to get right now, aren't they? Well, we will just have to do without groceries this week, I guess. Bread and water are the menu for dinner.

:going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy:

Hey, SG Member of the Month!!! :banana: You may just have to go without the bread tonite, Sara! Just wait until you see some more of the goodies throughout the day!!!!

I know, I know, but I keep looking for the template entitled "divorce papers" LOL LOL Today has been a blast and I am up and getting ready to go through the boutique one more time before I check out. And I just bet you I will have to come back for more! I wonder where the men in the purple coats take us when they come to take us to the purple rehab center for addictive SGs, don't you? I just know they are coming soon. LOL

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use Paypal for all my purchases and have never had a problem. I can download immediately.

OK, this thread is hysterical about how you all stalk the Boutique on Thursday. As a newbie - I thought I was alone in this! OK, you all are way too much like me!

I've spent my allowance at the Boutique for this week - but there's NEXT week! :breakdance:

Leslea -- noticed on your post how much $$ you've saved by quitting smoking ... quick grab my hand and hold on ... Amanda's Artistry Mini doesn't cost much ... I can have you in and out of the boutique in seconds ... :drive1:

OK, we are in GREAT shape. My first purchase at SG I bought a monthly membership so I had to use my CC. I just noticed that I can use my PayPal acct... WHOA, I am such an junk seller on Ebay... the best part about it, is DH has NO IDEA how much money I keep on my Pay Pal Account. MMWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I'm in love with Amanda's new stuff... yea, that will be mine! My small gallery will start filling up shortly. I'm SO excited to be here - I'm starting to figure this board out.

Just remember it takes a little bit longer with paypal than it does with a credit or debit card :) But you gotta do what you gotta do to feed your addiction girl! And believe me...SG is Addicting on Thursdays!

ok ...I am checking out with new stuff and some not so new... I cannot keep my cart empty ... I'll try to make the chat today. I wish I was here more yesterday ... busy at work, gotta do something about that ... mental note: you are on strike on Thursdays.

I haven't checked out yet..but my cart is full! I'll try to make it to the chat today. I read an article online about a study that shows employees who take small breaks to surf the internet actually show increased productivity ;) The tiny breaks help rest and recharge the brain. Christina...want me to send you that article so you can show your boss and get web access back at the office? HAHA

It's sure not Thursday, but I wanted to "promote" Durin's new dynamic brush set. I got them last week and they are great for grunging up things, whether you use them as a brush or as an eraser. (Sure, they make things look sponge painted, too, of course, & that looks great, but I love the way they give a soft edge to a photo!) I used them to "reveal" a photo under a blank clipping mask and it made the photo look more blended into the background than other techniques/brushes I've tried. I can see a million uses for these. Okay, that was my plug for today. . .

Hey there is even more new stuff!!!

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/15284/...ea-Bag-Envelope

I'm thinking great mother's day gift!!!

Those are great! I bought those as soon as you brought those to our attention. I think I'll make a box of tea bags for my mom for Mother's Day! She's a huge tea drinker.

That's what I'm doing too!!!

I haven't checked out yet..but my cart is full! I'll try to make it to the chat today. I read an article online about a study that shows employees who take small breaks to surf the internet actually show increased productivity ;) The tiny breaks help rest and recharge the brain. Christina...want me to send you that article so you can show your boss and get web access back at the office? HAHA

I saw that article! We have access to most stuff, I think Facebook would be an issue though. I could see playing some farm game I've heard about ALL night.

Hey there is even more new stuff!!!

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/15284/...ea-Bag-Envelope

I'm thinking great mother's day gift!!!

Those are super cute!

I like those sponge brushes too. Great ideas Debbie!

Archived