Scrapbook Printing/binding For Finished Album

Hi all! I'm wanting to do a hardback bound scrapbook of all the grandkids for my MIL as her bday is coming up. Anyone know of any sites that give you professional quality results and will put in a hardback book for you? The last book I had printed and bound but I was very disappointed - the colors were washed out looking and not what I had hoped for. I don't want to make the same mistake twice, since I paid a good price for the first one.

Thanks for any help!

Teresa

Where did you get your first one printed? Also any where you have layouts bound you can tell them to turn off the automatic color correction. Most of the ladies here recommend Shutterfly. Personally I haven't had any experience yet with a bound book but I will eventually.

Where did you get your first one printed? Also any where you have layouts bound you can tell them to turn off the automatic color correction. Most of the ladies here recommend Shutterfly. Personally I haven't had any experience yet with a bound book but I will eventually.

The one and only photobook I had printed was with scrapbooksplease.com. The colors were all faded out and I later realized it was probably due to laser printing. I haven't tried anyone else. I am wanting an actual bound photobook rather than post bound. I dunno, maybe I'm being too picky! haha

No, with all the work you put into the layouts you have the right to be picky. Hmmmm maybe next time get a sample printed copy? I don't have that much experience but I know many on this MB do..so I'll bump this up again to see if they will chime in :D

Hi, Kenzi - welcome to SG! I suggest you click on the down arrow in your google search box, select "search site" and type "printed bound books" (I didn't use quotes). It will give you a list of quite a few postings here on the MB about this very subject. I would link some, but there are SO MANY! There was one in particular that was very good; if I find it, I'll link it here.

ETA: Found it! Here it is.

Archived