Thursday Is Here!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I missed Bunny baskets the first time around, but I'm up late and will keep looking for it. I just love everything about today's new things. My basket is very full, but I think I'll wait until a sale, should be one just around the corner, there always is.

I missed most of the fun today. I drove 5 hours home this evening and there were some pretty good thunder storms for the last 100 miles or so. Now I've got to catch up. Gotta go find the blinkie.

Yay! My previously mentioned "plan" paid off. :)

The plan about waiting for a sale.

And the sale came!

And it has that GORGEOUS collection from Valerie Different Color Collection for FREE since the order is over $15.

:going-crazy::going-crazy:

:going-crazy::going-crazy:

I don't think I do these "plans" the right way. lol

Since I was saving money...I went and added a couple of things...and now the total is more than it was before the sale prices came along.

:rolleyes:

lol

I think I need to go back to spreading it out each week. The numbers don't look as bad that way. lol

Love the sale and ADORE that new collection by Valerie. So beautiful and will go really well with the pics I took this morning of DS and his crazy hair day. Let's just say he wanted rainbow hair (unfortunately I only had 3 colors.)

I still have 3 files to download...my connection must not be up to par today. Can't seem to get them to completely finish.

Oh well...I'll try them again later on.

:)

Love the sale and ADORE that new collection by Valerie. So beautiful and will go really well with the pics I took this morning of DS and his crazy hair day. Let's just say he wanted rainbow hair (unfortunately I only had 3 colors.)

:rofl: Boys!

Archived