Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DDecker

Did You Notice?

27 posts in this topic

We now have a gallery just for our Monthly and Weekly Layout contest winners! I will be moving the winning layouts to the new gallery as they are announced in the newsletter!

You can check out the new gallery here!

This means we can bestow our congratulations on them and shower them with love even more! YAY!

Awesome!

I knew there were some challenges with setting it up, so that's terrific you found a way to make it work!

:)

Fantastic!! Thanks for accomodating this request.....

I love this idea! Now we can oooh and ahhh over all the fabulous LOs in one place! Thanks, Dee!

this is a great idea...and i think suggested by one of our sg members....it is great how responsive sg is and it is wonderful to think that so many great ideas come from all the different sg members.... thanks for the new gallery ..it will be a great place to find some favorites to scraplift too

Thats awsome. Maybe we can learn things from the winners about what the judges are looking for. My dream is to one day win a contest, lol.

That's awesome! All the layouts are so wonderful in the gallery that it is sometimes hard to find them- now this will be a whole new source for leaving love and getting inspiration!

wonderful idea as you forget over the months who won the various competitions. Just a thought maybe the judges can give us a hint on why they pick the layouts they do. Sometimes its such an obvious choice but other times I would be interested to find out as all the layouts are gorgeous.

I can't believe I just noticed this. I'm really excited that you decided to add a gallery for the contest winners. I'm going to go check it out right now!

This looks like a great idea. I'll have to check it out! Thanks Dee! :-)

I've loved this since Dee first started it - and it's still going strong!

I move the layouts over to the winner's gallery - so if you're a winner and wonder why it moved, it was me. :)

And if you are a winner and really want to keep you layout where you posted it (like a special album) just let me know and I either won't move it or I can put it back.

I was a winner in December, and I don't see my layout in this gallery. Don't know if it was an oversight :)

I was a winner in December, and I don't see my layout in this gallery. Don't know if it was an oversight :)

I'll look into it. If you could point me to the layout, it might help. :)

I'll look into it. If you could point me to the layout, it might help. :)

I found it and moved it. It was an oversight. Sorry about that!

I had forgotten all about this - what a great idea! Thanks April for taking care of this!