Greetings From......well.... A Guy!

Blonboy

Welcome! Nice to meet you! :D:welcome2:

We have a couple of Scrapguys, you're not alone!

Congrats on the babies! How exciting! :D

I just had a baby on Jan 2 and did her announcements digi-scrapping style.

Really easy - I designed a tea length style card, 3 will fit on a regular sheet of 8.5 x11" photo paper and will easily fit in a standard business sized envelope.

congrats on the twins ( and there actually are a bunch of people here at sg with twins..maybe you can all connect ) welcome and you will love learning along with us all... there is always so much new stuff to learn about scrapping and digi and photoshop and photography and you can do it all here...i just made a baby announcment/thank you card for my dd ( dear daughter) to use for her new baby. there are lots of great baby collections...so many to choose from it was hard..LOL.... check the boutique and the gallery for baby announcment ideas too...

hope to see you and your children here at the gallery and on the mb

Wow! You guys gals are a FRIENDLY bunch!!! (ok guys too)

Seriously, i really appreciate the welcome. I look forward to hanging out, learning, and hopefully contributing in some way.

The one thing Lisa did say is that the boards were AMAZING and that the support and encouragement was above and beyond anything one would find on another site.

Im pretty sure she is right!

BTW - thank you all for the kind words words about the twins. Its going to be quite the journey.

Here's a couple of pics.

~Matthew

announcement_sm.png

twins.jpg

Hi and Welcome! I have twins too....really fun for sure!! You will love digital scrapbooking! Photography is how I got started too...it's the perfect compliment to a great photo! LisaL is awesome, glad she pointed you this way!! :D

Just adding my two cents in: Welcome to Scrap Girls and congratulations on those adorable twins. The pictures are great. Now get busy and get some layouts done. I know we are all looking forward to seeing your layouts.

As you already know by now, this is the friendliest place in the world.

Again, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the group Blonboy! But don't let all the "women" scare you! We are all very nice and I know your not the only guy on here!!

Good for you for making up the birth announcements! and Congratulations on your twins.

It's always fun to welcome another member, but adding a Scrap Guy to our midst is extra-special! ;) Congratulations on those adorable twins, Matthew. I hope you'll post the birth announcement in the gallery once you get it made; we'd love to "ooh" and "ahh" over it! :) It's great to have you here!

Archived