Thursday Morning

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very excited to have the Deep Shadow actions for you guys. They've been a long time coming.

Just to explain. The action will put the shadow on it's own layer, and then the shadow is transformed. The embellishment stays the same.

You are going to love these. enJOY.

I'm very excited to have the Deep Shadow actions for you guys. They've been a long time coming.

Just to explain. The action will put the shadow on it's own layer, and then the shadow is transformed. The embellishment stays the same.

You are going to love these. enJOY.

They have been kaboodled for the next time I can spend :D I love shadows! They are my passion. These would save me so much time as I am constantly making my own. Although I think I need the commercial license so will be waiting a bit to get.

Oh and you can make me your FT neighbor. My Grandmother got me addicted over Easter.

Got a date with my kettlebell, and then I'll be back, too!

You go girl!! I've been wondering how you are doing with your 20 minutes a day!!

I'm doing great! I've missed only 3 days of the month so far - and technically only one day. Since Saturday's I take as a "rest" day. I missed Easter morning. I've made up for it, though, because I actually am doing 30-40 minutes a day! :)

Workout's done - time for a shower!

I have a kettlebell and no idea how to use it. Do you have a video or just some exercise routines?

Oh and you can make me your FT neighbor. My Grandmother got me addicted over Easter.

That's a hoot, Sara! Go Grandmother!

Debbie

LOL my family all brought their laptops and were sitting around after the egg hunt. They all were playing FT, LOL. Of course I had my laptop and had to join them. Ds plays on my husbands farm now and the 2 yr old sits on my lap naming all the animals when they make their noise. It is definitely the family game :D

You go girl!! I've been wondering how you are doing with your 20 minutes a day!!

I'm doing great! I've missed only 3 days of the month so far - and technically only one day. Since Saturday's I take as a "rest" day. I missed Easter morning. I've made up for it, though, because I actually am doing 30-40 minutes a day! :)

I have a kettlebell and no idea how to use it. Do you have a video or just some exercise routines?

I use GoFit.net's DVD. I only have Volume 1 so far, but it's a great workout - especially for the uncoordinated, like me. :)

Woohoo!!!!

DEEP SHADOWS!!!!

They fell in my cart before I headed to the thread!

:)

And Finery may have to join my stash. It's like the sister to Frippery...which is already in my stash.

Oh, Sandi and Becca...I was up early, too! But I was getting myself presentable, then getting the boys up and at it, then went straight from their school to the bookstore to engrave (imprint) 6 Bibles. Why always on Thursdays?! lol

:going-crazy::going-crazy::going-crazy:

I use GoFit.net's DVD. I only have Volume 1 so far, but it's a great workout - especially for the uncoordinated, like me. :)

I'm off to check it out.

That answers my questions Sarah! That is so cool - so the shadows can be "bent" with a filter or the smudge tool. recolored too, then! love it.

I ADORE Amanda's layouts in the Finery collection page. I must lift, I must lift....

do you ladies think the Torn Fun Shapes by Theresa would go good with the Fancy Folds 4 or something like that when doing a layout?

Definitely! I was thinking the same thing.

do you ladies think the Torn Fun Shapes by Theresa would go good with the Fancy Folds 4 or something like that when doing a layout?

Yes I do!

Good Morning Boutique Babes! I had a late sleep in. Only been up for an hour now! My hormones are all out of whack so I guess I needed the extra sleep :D

Love what I've seen so far and kaboodled those I know I can use :) All but the actions hehe....

OH AMANDA....I love your stuff....and by the way...your avatar is my favorite all time movie EVER! Say Anything...I have a crush on him in the worst way....

thank you melissa! youre quick at spotting goodies.

and nice! i have a say anything poster in my garage, haha. i have a big crush on cusack too. ;)

Archived