Bridge For Organizing

1access

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I use Bridge to organize my supplies and I love it. I have TONS of keywords that I use, but you could definitely simplify it more. Here are what I find to be the most important keywords: Colors (blue, green, teal, etc.), Type (embellishment, alpha, paper), and Kit (here I use the specific name of the kit). The reason I use the name of a kit as a keyword is so that when a particular paper comes up under a search I immediately know which kit it belongs to and I can view that whole kit if I want. As a sub keyword under embellishment, I use more specific keywords such as string, staple, etc. I also have added a Theme category so that I can add keywords such as autumn, wedding, baby, etc.

You can look at Ro's organizing system and take many of the keyword ideas from her titles in organization. I started with that and modified as I needed to. If you want a complete list of my keywords, just send me a PM and I will be happy to share.

Yes, I use Bridge to organize my supplies and I love it. I have TONS of keywords that I use, but you could definitely simplify it more. Here are what I find to be the most important keywords: Colors (blue, green, teal, etc.), Type (embellishment, alpha, paper), and Kit (here I use the specific name of the kit). The reason I use the name of a kit as a keyword is so that when a particular paper comes up under a search I immediately know which kit it belongs to and I can view that whole kit if I want

Thank you so much for this practical advice! I'm getting a picture of what you're saying and think I'll use parts of my former (PC) ACDSee keyword structure and transfer to Bridge (Mac, for me). Fabulous!

Archived