Congratulations Debbie (b & K Mom)

CRS

Congratulations Debbie (B & K Mom)! She is our Member of the Month for May!

Debbie has been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls community since joining over a year and a half ago. Debbie is active all over the message boards, encouraging members in the Health Club Forum, joining in on challenges and swaps, helping to answer questions, leaving love in the gallery and so much more. Thank you, Debbie, for all you do to make Scrap Girls such a fun and friendly place!

Debbie receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Debbie, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Congratulations!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright Debbie!!! WooooooooooHooooooooo! Congratulations honey!! :) You are such a wonderful lady to have around on the message boards, and all of your lovely layouts just brighten up the gallery! Enjoy your month girlie!!!!!

Congratulations, Debbie! You are a perfect choice for Member of the Month! Enjoy your "reign" (me thinks your monkey needs a crown or a badge to show this honor)! :D

The word "stunned" completely understates how I feel!!! I never expected this! I got on to the MB this morning and immediately had a PM from Sandi (scrappin' doc) about a GC and being the MOM. To be honest, I couldn't figure out what she was talking about! LOL! So when I got to the board, I was truly taken aback to see my name as MOM!

Thanks SGs. I don't take this honor lightly. There are so many amazing ladies (and gents ;)) around here. I can think of dozens of others who could easily wear the blinkie! It's a privilege to be M.O.M!

I need to put my head together a bit (it's reeling with this surprise...and a cold), then I'll share more about me and a link to my most recent favorite LO.

You all are the best!

Congratulations, Debbie! What a fabulous choice for M.O.M. for the Month of May! Go get your blinkie and wear your title proudly this month! We are so happy to have you be a part of SGs. Your presence just makes this wonderful place even better! :D

Congratulations, Debbie! What a fabulous choice for M.O.M. for the Month of May! Go get your blinkie and wear your title proudly this month! We are so happy to have you be a part of SGs. Your presence just makes this wonderful place even better! :D

Archived