Congratulations Debbie (b & K Mom)

CRS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. Here's a little info about me:

I'm a wife to 1 DH (10 years this summer) and mom to twin 6 (almost 7) year old girls. I grew up in a military family and have lived all over the US. I love to travel! I've been to 49 of the 50 states in the US (Hawaii awaits me yet) as well as West Africa, Bolivia, England and several other place on stop overs during international travel. I'd love to go to France (the whole reason I took French in HS...but I used it in West Africa, so that's good). I have worked as a Family Physician up until this last year, when our family circumstances changed. So for right now I'm at home...being a Mom and working on myself! What a treat! I love all kinds of crafts, sewing, cross stitch, making something out of nothing. I love singing and playing the piano and have done a few plays/musicals in my life. I love to cook, bake and EAT! :)

I was a traditional scrapper from the late 90's until I found Scrap Girls in Fall 2007. I love the creative process of traditional scrapping, but the clutter and mess (and things that little hands can get into) made it hard for me to do to my liking. The combination of creating (both visually and with words) and "mastering the machine" in digital scrapbooking has been such a fun experience. I love being a part of SG. This place is like no other. I have found friends that are very like me and others that only share the love of creating. It's wonderful! I have found a genuine community which supports each other, prays for each other, and plays together! I am so honored to be a part of this community.

My most recent favorite LO is one I made about my Mom's hospitalization last summer/fall with brain abscesses. It was a great experience to walk through this time again and ponder what had gone on. God certainly held us close through this time.

Your life is a Miracle

(the journaling is on the individual page LO's as are the supplies used)

Thanks again for the honor of being the SG May Member of the Month!

You go girl! Congratulations, Debbie on being May's MOM - you deserve it and I am so happy for you. So here is my beautiful purple crown passing on to you and I hope you enjoy wearing it as much as I did during the month of April. It is such an awesome feeling and I enjoyed every single day that I was MOM - couldn't have happened to a better person, Debbie! Enjoy every single day you wear it!

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Archived