May Layout Gallery Contest

PBarnes

Mother's Day is in May in the U.S. so for this month's layout contest, we want to see your layouts paying tribute to a mom or a mother-figure in your life. You could win a $10 gift certificate to the boutique if your layout is chosen! Just post your layouts in the May Monthly Layout Gallery before May 31st at Midnight ET and you will be eligible to win! Be sure to include the credits for items used in the description area or under the Details tab.

Post your layouts in the May Layout Contest Gallery.

Maybe I'll work on this tomorrow. Among all my other projects. LOL. I have a beautiful photo of my mom I've been wanting to scrap and maybe this will give me the inspiration to get it done.

Will try to work on one. Between SG52 (I'm way behind again), Month of Gratitude (I'm up to date on that) I'm pretty busy with layouts. But will give it a whirl.

Thanks for the great layout contest for May.

all i can say from looking at the ones that are posted already this is going to be one hard

"contest" to pick just one winner.... each one that is posted so far ( and there is still more weeks to go ) are just amazing and it speaks to the importance of mothers and the importance of so noting them in layouts and thru scrapping and journaling...

have a wonderful mothers day to all

• 3 weeks later...

Archived