May 2009 Bingo Support Thread!

AngRoCamp

Not good at picking either. Only got one more makes it 6/15 for me.

Rosemary, can you send me some of the zucchini bread. Sounds good.

Sure Julie :D. I plan on scrapping the recipe soon. I wonder if April is going to have a quick bread recipe challenge? I need to scrap it for my son's recipe book (he's getting married and requested my recipes in a book) soon.

Very cool, so your going to make a recipe book. You know, I just got married in January... LOL

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, after I bragged on Ang the day before yesterday (I was up to 10 in the first three days!) she called a big goose egg for me yesterday... But I'm at 13/15 after today's call. :D I'm excited to see what tomorrow brings... I need to send Ang some word vibes. lol

Sorry ladies! Mother's Day swept me away and I completely forgot to come post words! I assume someone would have gotten bingo today, so here's the deal.... Rather than give an unfair disadvantage to the East coast and Central gals who are probably (should be!) in bed at this time by posting words now, I'll post them tomorrow sometime and then ALSO call the first words of round 2 tomorrow :) That way we'll just move right along to the next round :) Hope that works for everyone! See you tomorrow. Good luck :)

Archived