May 2009 Bingo Support Thread!

AngRoCamp

Since I'm new here, I was wondering, can I pick words for dukebballfan, and play for her. It would be great if she won.

Very fun idea! Tell you what, it's only fair for each person to have and play one list of words, so as long as you're not already playing your own card for yourself you're WELCOME to play in hopes of winning for your secret pal. If you've already started this round with your own card and basically want to convert it to your secret pal username that's no problem, either. Just email me the specifics so we can verify properly if you win for her!

If you don't have your own card going yet, you can submit a word list to me at scrapgirlang@gmail.com and start with round 3 :)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you believe in two days I only got one word!!

I can relate, so far for round two I am 0/15 - after two days I haven't gotten one word. Here's hoping tomorrow is better :D

Congratulations on your son's graduation, Rosemary! You deserve to be proud!!

The words are posted. The girls have been picking them for me, but since they are doing a horrible job of picking the words on your cards, I picked them today. Good Luck everyone!!

Congratulations on your son's graduation, Rosemary! You deserve to be proud!!

The words are posted. The girls have been picking them for me, but since they are doing a horrible job of picking the words on your cards, I picked them today. Good Luck everyone!!

Thank you so much Carla!

No words for me today, but I'm hopeful for tomorrow, Yeah!!!

:happy-sun::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingcow:

Wow, what do you know, the sun comes out and so do the dancing chickens and cows!

Guest Imspoilingdukebballfan
Since I'm new here, I was wondering, can I pick words for dukebballfan, and play for her. It would be great if she won.

Very fun idea! Tell you what, it's only fair for each person to have and play one list of words, so as long as you're not already playing your own card for yourself you're WELCOME to play in hopes of winning for your secret pal. If you've already started this round with your own card and basically want to convert it to your secret pal username that's no problem, either. Just email me the specifics so we can verify properly if you win for her!

If you don't have your own card going yet, you can submit a word list to me at scrapgirlang@gmail.com and start with round 3 :)

Thanks, I'm going to send you a list today, and they I can play in Round 4. I'm excited. I hope she wins. How fun will that be.

Good Morning! The words are posted for today. I will be gone all day at a Girl Scout picnic (with thunderstorms in the forcast) so I won't be able to check for a winner until tonight. So if someone calls bingo, I apologize for making you wait all day!

Rachel make sure you post BINGO in the original BINGO Words Thread as well.

I have 11/15!

I did, after I posted here first as I was so excited; I forgot which I was supposed to post in. lol I got it though.

Thanks everyone, my first time winning on the MB; very exciting.

Congrats!! Rachel. I had 10/15.

My Grand daughter graduated from WVU with her Nursing Degree. I will have lots of Photos to Scrap Now!!

Wow, that's great, Congrats to your Grand Daughter.

Congratulations, Rachel! You have won Round 2! Please email prizes@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize. Just put Bingo Round 2 winner in the subject.

Clear your cards for round 3 to start on Sunday with a new hostess! Thanks for playing this round with me!

Archived