My Italy-book Is Done And Ordered!

I've uploaded and ordered my book on Italy!!! Finally... The now infamous roadtrip with my mom...

Those of you on Facebook will recognize it!

Thanks for all the encouragement you gave me there! Especially Barb Hughes!

And hugs to Vaughnde, who has left love on every single page I've uploaded in the gallery here!

For those of you who wonder what Shutterfly-books look like and what I think - this is my third.

I'm overall very satisfied with what they do, and I think their customer service is great!

I've had some problems with pages coming loose, wrong color of the spine and too much cutting - but thy've solved everything for me and sent me new ones at no cost! To Sweden!!!

They might be a little bit more expensive than some other places, but I think they're worth every penny!

As long as you remember to turn their color-correction (Vivid Pics) off, and keep in mind that they do indeed take a little bit off around the edges - their books are great!

I like the quality they have in their paper, the end-pages and their covers!

Here's a link: Italy 2007Italy2007.jpg

Update, May 13th:

My book is featured in the Shutterfly Gallery!!! :dancingelephant:

Thank You - All of You - who has been kind enough to leave me comments there or just bothered to follow the link!

I think the traffic you've caused to my book made Shutterfly notice it!

:bouncing-frog::dancingcow::banana::dancingchicken:

Wow. and

wow.

Beautiful, Thess. I admire your dedication to start, persevere and finish a large project like that. The results are magnificent.

WOW Thess! The book is just beautiful and you have inspired me to go back and see if I can finish my book to Italy. We went to so many of the same places and how wonderful it would be to have it finished. A big project but you did a great job!!!

Thess, this book is incredible. What an inspriration. I have hundreds of photos of our trip to Italy waiting to be scrapped and I do believe after looking at your book, I can actually begin! Thanks for sharing and also thanks for your thumbs up about Shutterfly.

That is an amazing book, Thess! Love all the colors and the page layouts are really nice. You should be very proud of that. Bet it will be even better when it's in your hands!

Congrats on completing it!

Thank You sooo much ALL of You for the kind words!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Your positive comments and support means the world to me!

:thankyou:

I'm trying to scrap my life up to date... LOL!

That's why I'm not uploading too many LO's here at the moment. Just getting all the credits sorted would take too much time...

:disappearing-smilie:

Right now I've done almost 90 pages of a 200-page book on 2006, I've started a book on my Santorini-trip last fall (planning to give it to my friend when we go on our next trip together in September), I'm halway through a book on my sister's best friend's wedding, and I'm still working on my Africa-book from our trip in 2007!

Those are just my on-going projects - I have several more planned...

So, even if it might not show in the gallery - I'm scrapping up a storm at the moment!!! :monkeydance:

Thess...I'm speechless! It is fabulous, beautiful, creative, stunning, lovely ... I don't know if I have enough adjectives to describe it. What a treasure you have created! I'm just amazed ...simply amazed! :respect::worthy::jawdrop:

You mentioned pages coming loose....this was one of the reasons I was hesitant about Shutterfly - other than that, they were my number one pick.

I just happened to find someone here who has a printing business and he can stitchbind books. I gave him one of my kids yearbooks that was coming apart and I'm anxious to see how he fixed it.

Anyway, that might be an option for some of you ladies with non-stitchbound books; see if you find a local printer who can do that for you.

Just my 2¢

ETA: I just went and looked at your book - ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Gorgeous!! It gave me quite a few ideas- what a piece of work, Thess.....

Tess - it's absolutely amazing!

You are so dedicated to be doing all these albums! Good for you!

it's very inspiring, too - you let the photos speak for themselves - great example that you don't have to use a lot of "stuff" to have great LOs!

thanks!

:)

Thess, I love your book. I went to Italy last September and visited many of the same places. I did some scrapping, but not nearly as much as you did. Now I think I'll go back and do some more. What a great job.

I really like Shutterfly and use them frequently. I haven't ordered a book yet, but I'll be sure to pay attention to the details you pointed out if I do.

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful book.

Oh my Thess, that book is just amazing! Thank you for sharing the pages with us. Very inspiring and definitely a treasure.

Congrats Thess! That's awesome! I too really like Shutterfly and have fournd the same things as you in terms of their customer service.

Your album is beautiful!

I am so happy you have completed your tour story! I really am THRILLED to see Italy "second hand", as it

were. So glad you could do that trip with your mom, even though it must have been stressful at times. Some day

you will recall that trip and only remember the "good days", I know! My mom was able to visit Rome before she

passed, and always recounted her trip with enthusiasm and joy. You have brought that same attitude to your special

book of memories. I cannot wait to go myself, someday!

I hope you will bring your book to SLC so I can "see it" for real, after watching it's assembly page by page.... wonderful job! It brought

tears to my eyes to page thru the shutterfly version!

Archived