Thursday Came Early!

for real ... that must be a severe case of Thursday Syndrome ... I heard it's contagious ...even more serious than swine flu ... scrap flu?

More stuff ...wow

Oh but the treatment for scrap flu is MUCH more pleasant...SHOPPING! Oh, you're still ill...well shop some MORE!

heehee

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! Great stuff in the boutique! I bet there is more coming!!! No wonder the retirement section is filled with great stuff- to make room for new great stuff!!!

Thao, I LOVE those tucked photo templates! That is such a great look, and I would painstakingly add shadows, warp them and spend hours. Then I would end up disappointed with the result. You've done it for me! Thanks!

I racked my brain so you won't have to! :)

Hey, Thao...any chance of another set with a different variety? I think (in the old days) I had some that were sort of scrollish or a tad more "decorative."

But, I love this set! Into the shopping bag it went! :)

That's a great idea, Charlene! Thank you! I'll definitely brainstorm about a sequel.

Oh, great!

What a cool product.

:)

I ADORE those tucked photo templates - they've gone straight on my Kaboodle list and I think I'll buy them today with my birthday gift cert :)

By the way Thao, did you get anywhere with that architectural mouldings kit you mentioned a while back?

Hey, V, was one of those words you thought about "stitches"? I didn't see it and could really use it, or did I overlook it? Thanks!

So far I have:

allergies

nose

ear

throat

eyes

heart

lungs

stomach

good

health

autism

ouch

stitches

burn

burning

rash

itchy

physician

heal

assistant

midwife

diabetes

appointment

stage (1,2,3,4,5)

blood

type

transition

exam

breast

prostate

ovarian

cancer

skin

kidney

liver

treatment

advice

dialysis

transplant

nutrition

diet

disease

nutritionist

vitamins

toxic

substance

abuse

MRI

CT scan

bone

office

clinic

any more?

How about Diagnosis?

Plans were changed. By the time I was getting ready to go I looked at the bus schedule and I would not have gotten to Sutherlin until 4:30 and would have then had to turn around and leave in 2 hours after. So I'm going tomorrow after the Whats New Boutique Chat :) So I'll be in and out today :)

Hi Girls!!! Looks like some fun stuff in the boutique today. I can't believe I forgot it was Thursday! I would have written in here sooner, but I was catching up with the thread. It's so much fun to read. Lol.

There has been so much nice stuff in the boutique today. I want it ALL! Beautiful work. I want to give all the designers a big hug, so here it is :bighug: You all do such wonderful, beautiful, marvelous work. I envy your talents, but am so thankful you have them. Okay, I'll stop the lovefest now. But I really do love all the designers.

Durin...what are you doing to us????

You've become the Paper Template Queen. lol

Too many to choose from. They're all so pretty.

Hey, V, was one of those words you thought about "stitches"? I didn't see it and could really use it, or did I overlook it? Thanks!

So far I have:

allergies

nose

ear

throat

eyes

h....

office

clinic

any more?

I thought of another... Insurance (health too if not on the list)

Thanks!

Oooo...Syndee....LOVE the new styles!

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Marbled 6301

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Noteworthy 6301

I've got a couple of questions...

The boutique images say custom shapes instead of styles. I assume that was a glitch/mistake...

With the marbled, the 6 examples are in the blue/green color but the "s," leaves, and butterfly example are in different colors. How does that work? When you use the style does it happen in the blue/green and then you recolor it?

Thanks.

Gee, I love styles. :)

By the way Thao, did you get anywhere with that architectural mouldings kit you mentioned a while back?

Hey Alycya! Sorry for the delay. They are still definitely on my "to-do" list. I'll try to brainstorm about this one sooner rather than later. :)

Oooo...Syndee....LOVE the new styles!

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Marbled 6301

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Noteworthy 6301

I've got a couple of questions...

The boutique images say custom shapes instead of styles. I assume that was a glitch/mistake...

With the marbled, the 6 examples are in the blue/green color but the "s," leaves, and butterfly example are in different colors. How does that work? When you use the style does it happen in the blue/green and then you recolor it?

Thanks.

Gee, I love styles. :)

OOPS! That was a typo - they are styles not shapes.

You can apply the Marbled styles onto a solid color and it will take on that color or you can apply it to a pre-existing paper or embellishment. The leaves are actually from my Noteworthy Collection Biggie and I just applied the style to it :)

HTH!

Guest Peppi
Caroline, all of your train brush sets look great. (And the layouts with them even better.)

And your squares and strips layout templates look cool.

I LOVE the "goofy" layout. lol Too cute! :)

Thank you Charlene :) I loved playing with these templates and the brush sets are finally the missing part with my collection!

Archived