Needing User Reviews For Mpix On Digial Layouts On Canvas

Hello all! I was wondering if you could give me your reviews from using mpix.com for printing your scrapbook pages. I'm wanting to print my scrapbooking layouts on canvas to hang on my wall - they have some really cool options for this! Has anyone done this before and what did you think? Also, do the edges get 'cut off' with their printing (not just canvas) like they do at other printing places? I had this problem ordering from Sams club. I print my 8x8's at home, but am wanting to do something bigger and love this website, but would love to hear reviews or others experiences first. Especially if I order the canvas, don't want to be disappointed after spending the $ for it. Thanks so much!!!

I went to the site and read their testimonials and it seems that they do have a reorder if you are not satisified. Their company has been in business since 1936 so thats a wonderful testimony right there. One of the testimonials was by a professional photographer and she was really pleased as it was better than Shutterfly. Thats saying a TON. So I suggest you choose one layout you want done and do it twice...once on their regular paper and once on their glitter paper and see what happens :)

This is the online photo place the the photographer from my wedding recommends... she actually uses them to process her own work (when you don't buy the rights to the photographs out right). They print beautiful prints and use a very sturdy board to mount larger photographs. It really helps them lay flat in frames. I was very satisfied with what they did for me.

I am another very satisfied mpix customer. While I haven't printed anything on a canvas yet, the prints I've received have had wonderful color. They are fast with the shipping also!

It sounds like some pretty positive feedback on that company. Another avenue to look into is your local sign shops. Many of them have large format printers that print on canvas. It may be more expensive than online though. I worked for a sign shop that is part of a national chain and I had one print done on canvas and it came out really nice. I got an employee discount on it though.

Guest zachsmommy

I haven't had anything printed on canvas at Mpix, but am a very satisfied customer on the other products of theirs I've gotten....and they do ship soooooo fast. Would love to know your opinion if you go for the canvas option!

Archived