My First Ever Photobook.....

So, you might have seen that Artscow have a fabulous anniversary sale on.

I took the plunge and ordered a 12 x 12 photobook of some of my LO's as they are so cheap at the moment - $24.00 for a 30 page 12 x 12 with free shipping - bargain! I have been hankering to see myself in print for some time....... lol

Photobook, Cat's Boys

They are all images of either Vince or Nathan (my 2 fav subjects of course!), most (but not all) of which have been posted in my gallery previously. Pretty much everything uses Scrapgirls products too.

I'd love you to leave me some love in the Artscow Gallery if you get the chance

TFL

Such a great book! Thanks for sharing it. I loved your LO of Vincent on page 15. Did you use a template or sketch? It's a cool concept!

Thanks Michelle, if its Vincent (Starry, Starry Night) then its one of Mel Johnson's Templates from the Photobook Album 1 which I love and use a lot though I did change the proportions this time and deliberately ignored the rule of thirds (who says rules can't be broken?)

I am really excited now. Just had emails from artscow to say that my photobook and handbags have been dispatched.

Fingers crossed now that they don't get delayed at customs....

I've been really lucky with my deliveries from the US this far...

I haven't used ArtsCow, but Shutterfly puts a lower value to the stuff that goes to Europe, so my books have yet to get stuck at Swedish Customs!

Haven't had to pay any extras (VAT or duty) yet!

I am really excited now. Just had emails from artscow to say that my photobook and handbags have been dispatched.

Fingers crossed now that they don't get delayed at customs....

That's so exciting! Did they give you a tracking number so you can check on it periodically? I love the on-line tracking!

:clapping_kitty: Don't you LOVE the photobooks. . .I made & ordered one from Snapfish for my g-daughter for Christmas. . .And guess what, SHE LOVED IT. . .YES LOVED IT. . .( & SO DID I ). . .She NEVER LOVES ANYTHING (except i-pod, phone, & hollister lol ) so I'm glad I did it. . .You SHOULD be VERY PROUD of this artwork. . .(bowing here to your GREATNESS). . .Hugs, Debi

Your book is awesome Catherine. I remember many of the pages from the SG gallery - loved them then and love them in the book. I'd love to hear how you feel about the quality of the book when you receive it.

Archived