Aloha Wahine's!

Guest herexxkittyxxkitty

Guest herexxkittyxxkitty
Means... Hellooooo Ladies! lol! Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Im new to this site, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Im fairly new to digital scrapbooking as well. I live on Maui, and i have 2 craft stores to choose from. *yawn* and everything costs DOUBLE. Probably because of high shipping costs. I love how you can buy kits that coordinate online, then just DOWNLOAD! I just bought a wide format printer so i can print out my 12x12 pages. Im even more addicted to scrapbooking, now that i've gone digital! Well at least my boyfriend can't SEE how much money i spend on scrapbooking now! All the evidence is hidden away in a folder...... Muwahahahahaha!

Aloha Kakou a me Malama Pono!
Bye all and take care!

Melani

Guest twinwalczakgirls
Hi. I just loved Maui! I was there about 5 years ago and cant wait till I can go back. Looking forward to seeing your LO.

Guest nelly
aloha and :welcome2:
so glad you found us here!!! and so happy to hear the excitement in your greetings!!! can't wait to see what you do with your new downloaded collections!!

Guest grannygirl
Hello, here... kitty...kitty,
That't so cute... What a beautiful place you have for scrapping I guess you have loads of pictures
to play around with. You came to the right place, we love having you.
I can't wait to see some of your layouts.

Scrapping hugs,
grannygirl in MD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faerywings
Hi and welcome!
Two stores on the whole island? That it sacrilige! (Sorry for spelling) At least now you have thousands of great producs literally at your fingertips :)

Guest heart*scrappin
Welcome Melani!!

Oh girl, you're so right! Digi scrapping is the BEST! The part I like too - nobody knows how much I'm spending on digi supplies! You have found the best place ... enjoy!

Guest Nokada
Aloha!
My husband is from Lahaina! In fact, we were just there to visit family a week ago. Do you know any Okadas?

I just got to this site myself and am also new to digital scrapbooking. Neat site, huh? Still learning my way around. I am not a message board person so even these messages are new to me.

See you around!

Nicole

Welcome to ScrapGirls, Melani!

I cannot imagine having to pay double for paper supplies when digi supplies are less that the usual stateside (especially considering you can use them over and over and over again)!

Hope you enjoy your time with us, here!

Guest Cropnpix
Hi Melani! I'm glad you told us what "Wahine's" means. I was like, "What did she just call us?!?" LOL Seriously, welcome to Scrap Girls. Have a great day in paradise!

Guest grannygirl
:welcome2:

Hello And Welcome herexxxkittyxxxkitty,
That is so cute, But I can't say that outloud because I would have 2 kitties
helping me type and trying to catch the pointer on my screen.
Have fun with your big prtinter, that will be my next buy when I can afford it.
Join in and show us your beautiful country.
See you on the boards.

Scrapping hugs, grannygirl
Carol in Md

Archived