Thursday!

Hi Ladies

Thank you to all those ladies who have alredy signed up for my new class on 3D Text. You will not be disappointed. I noticed a few threads saying that some are working at this time, etc, and so unable to sign up. Unfortunately 1 pm EST is really the only time I can do this class. I am British but live in Bahrain, so 1 pm EST is either 8 or 9 pm here. If I were to do an evening online class it would make it around 3 or 4 am in Bahrain and I worry I might not wake up to the alarm :)

I thought it worth mentioning that if you are unable to attend the online class time all is not lost and so do not hesitate to sign up. Thanks to Jan, the tutorials are geared so that the step-by step instructions and screen shots should enable you to complete the class at home and at your own pace. If you do hit a hic-cup you can mail me to my personal email or leave a message on the forum and I will go through the problem with you until we resolve it. You can also use private class gallery to upload your finished layouts, etc. So, basically the message is: If you cannot make the online time, don't let it put you off trying the product. It really is a fun and easy technique to learn :)

Jene

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I have the Brushes book, I should take the class!!

Your 3D class looks so cool Jene!! I will have to think about taking it, but not too long!

If you already have the book, you can email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and you'll get a discount on the class. :D Taking the class is great because it motivates you to work through the book. ;) The book by it's self can be a little overwhelming because it's so long, but when you break it down over the class sessions, it is much more manageable. I am really looking forward to teaching this class again. It's one of my favorites because there are SO many wonderful techniques! Brushes are amazing. And, I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here - I've had a bit of a dry spell these past few months while I've been in the process of moving from Utah to Texas. :D I've missed you all! And I'm excited to get back to teaching.

Oh I have the Brushes book, I should take the class!!

Your 3D class looks so cool Jene!! I will have to think about taking it, but not too long!

If you already have the book, you can email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and you'll get a discount on the class. :D Taking the class is great because it motivates you to work through the book. ;) The book by it's self can be a little overwhelming because it's so long, but when you break it down over the class sessions, it is much more manageable. I am really looking forward to teaching this class again. It's one of my favorites because there are SO many wonderful techniques! Brushes are amazing. And, I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here - I've had a bit of a dry spell these past few months while I've been in the process of moving from Utah to Texas. :D I've missed you all! And I'm excited to get back to teaching.

You've been missed, Anna! ;)

Oh, ladies - I am in BIG trouble - yesterday I placed quite an order in the boutique and didn't say anything to my DH as I usually do - I know when our statement comes that a volcano could easily erupt! I know all of you understand that I just really needed each and everything I bought - I mean, how could I NOT buy with the sale and some new items plus some others I had been wanting for awhile. I just couldn't pass it up - and he was busy when I was shopping so didn't want to interrupt his train of thought by saying, "Honey, I just spent next week's grocery money in the boutique."

Just know this will come back to haunt me or as my teenager says, come back to BITE ME!

Prayers, keeping your fingers and toes crossed, taking up a collection cup for me, robbing your piggy banks - all would really help me out right now! LOL LOL

I will just have to face the music when the bill comes and he gives me "the look" and hope that no words come along with "the look"

Really, I think SG purchases are so much more important than groceries sometimes, don't you?

It's tough for me too, as I read in some earlier Posts, the newsletters get me!! My leftover paypal money is for the convention so I have to prevent myself from buying anything.... *** think convention*** think Convention*****

yeah right, like I'm gonna make it until then without purchasing....

Oh, ladies - I am in BIG trouble - yesterday I placed quite an order in the boutique and didn't say anything to my DH as I usually do - I know when our statement comes that a volcano could easily erupt! I know all of you understand that I just really needed each and everything I bought - I mean, how could I NOT buy with the sale and some new items plus some others I had been wanting for awhile. I just couldn't pass it up - and he was busy when I was shopping so didn't want to interrupt his train of thought by saying, "Honey, I just spent next week's grocery money in the boutique."

Just know this will come back to haunt me or as my teenager says, come back to BITE ME!

Prayers, keeping your fingers and toes crossed, taking up a collection cup for me, robbing your piggy banks - all would really help me out right now! LOL LOL

I will just have to face the music when the bill comes and he gives me "the look" and hope that no words come along with "the look"

Really, I think SG purchases are so much more important than groceries sometimes, don't you?

Oh Sara, do I know what you mean! This was an awesome sale! I went WAAAAAY over my budget. I placed a total of 8 orders since the sale started, some small and some bigger orders. I don't have a hubby to answer to, but I won't be buying groceries this week either LOL I just can't help myself, these ladies are sooooo talented! I have told myself that I will not place another order until I get some LO's made first! I may not have a choice on that anyway as my bank account went way down....but it was so worth it!!

Archived