Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScrappingForever

Dinny! Your Sage Collection!

11 posts in this topic

Girlfriend, I have loved every single thing that you've done. I really have. But this one, your new Sage Collection, it took my breath away! dinny, it is gorgeous! All of it, the papers, teh embellishments, the brushes! This is definately one of those GOTTA HAVE IT ALL moments!!

Thank you!!!

WOW Jan.... THANKS!!

I have had tons of fun with this one and did a bunch of layouts too! I just couldn't stop designing... coordinating brushes, ScrapSimple Paper Templates, alpahs, embellishments and of course papers!

:)

It all starts [url="http://www.scrapgirls.com/store/manufacturer.php?id=38&offset=88"]HERE[/url] inthe Boutique, you have to scroll down to the bottom.

i agree!! dinny its really really nice! i love the scrapsimple templates for it too...might have to invest!

I have to chime in here...I love this collection!! The colors are so pretty, and the design of the paper is awesome. I didn't even notice you had a brush set until the NL came out today...it's awesome!

I saw the brushes first and pounced on them (I'm in "brush mode" these days taking Shalae's class). Then I noticed the rest of it later, and of course had to have the collection, too!