I Finally Managed To Upload Photos Of My

Right, here goes:

Pillowslip

I ordered 2 of these as gifts but will probably keep them as I am so delighted with them.

Don't be put off by the creases as these are from me folding it up to take it to work and show it off!.

The colours are true and the detail pin sharp even though it is a large item. They had an offer on this and I got both, including postage for $11.98

I give this 5 out of 5

This is the bucket bag - the picture is printed on

a silky cushioned material and then made into the bag, The handles and base are leather. Its a neat size at approx 10 inches square. Its lined with a zip pocket and a phone pocket inside, oh and its double sided so you can put a different pic on the other side. The sheen on the fabric has not reproduced well in the photo, the bag is even better than it looks. I have been using this all week at work and have had people stopping me in the street to ask where I got it

I paid $15.99 including postage

I give this 5 out of 5

Next up another of the bags, Again, really thrilled with this and again a 5 out of 5 for the quality, value, speed of delivery and roproduction of the original Lo. This is a gift for my mum and I know she will love it

now for the photobook

this is the packaging it arrived in - a heavy duty poly bag, well sealed, clearly addressed and as Thess predicted a customs value less than that which would be stopped at uk customs.

this one shows the front cover, secure packaging and the book sealed in a clear poly bag inside the foam protection

next the back cover still in the packing

even with the packing you can see tte image is sharp and crystal clear. Its also true to the original

and finally some shots of the inside. Afraid these are not good pictures and don't do the book justice. The page weight is great. Print quality perfect and the colour true.

The binding is securely stitched and the pages all secure.

I truly cannot fault this book at all and will definitely be ordering books (and gifts and prints) from Artscow again

its a 12 x 12 by the way, 32 pages but would have taken many more pages and still been secure

Cost $24 including postage worldwide

took approx 3 weeks from ordering

good comms with email on dispatch

again, have to give it another 5 out of 5, it has exceeded all by expectations

If anyone wants to hop over the book is in their gallery

my user name there is Catvinnat, same as here

You get scads of freebies and or cheap offers when you sign up so you can try them for next to nothing. They also have a forum for trading freebies so you can swap ones you don't use for ones that you do.

happy to answer any questions and hoping the photos have loaded ok this time, fingers crossed........

Ooooh Laaaaaaaa Laaaaaaaa! Those are some unbelivably awesome gifts. Thanks so much for sharing....the pillow case is my fav! :) Now you've got my head spinnin' with different gift ideas....gotta go check that place out! Those are just super Cathernine!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this! I haven't printed any books yet and am anxious to do so. I will definitely try them out. I love that pillowcase! That might be fun for my boys so they can easily identify their own pillows.

Thanks for the reviews and photos. You did a beautiful job on your projects and it's good to have a first hand review of Arts Cow, I haven't used them yet, but will check them out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zachsmommy

Beautiful....both the quality and the stuff you had printed....thanks for sharing your photos and review!

Catherine, these are just beautiful! I'm so glad the product came out as great as you expected. Your "boys" book is so special and wonderfully done - you needed to have some special printings done of it! Great job and good choice in printing vendors!

Those are amazing! Thanks so much for taking the time to post pictures of everything. What wonderful gifts.

I just ordered an 11x14 canvas so you have me very excited to receive it! If it turns out as well as your items did, I'm ordering more! ;)

I've been using Artscow for awhile, too. And honestly, each time I order the product gets better. This company is really putting money into getting out the best quality printing they can. And they are constantly adding new products to their offerings.

I love those bags, Cat! Wow! Might have to make one for my mom, too! I haven't ordered any of those yet.

Archived