Book On Santorini Done!

I know I'm not spending enough time here on the boards - but I'm on a scrapping-high right now!

Really don't know what's happened, but inspiration seems ever-flowing!

Which is good, since I have a gazillion projects planned...

I've just finished my 44-page book (plus cover) on my trip to Santorini, Greece, last fall.

It's uploaded and ordered! can't wait to see it for real!

3581641619_c84c955a44_m.jpg

Here

Now, my next project starts right now - it's a book on last year's ScrapGirls' Convention, using only ScrapGirls' products!

Update June 12th:

I just discovered that this book too, has become featured in the Shutterfly Gallery!

Thank You All, for the nice comments and that you've taken the time to go there to look!

Thess, I can not wait to meet you at the convention. We have very similar scrapin styles. I LOVE your simplicity and your clean lines. The photo's are your main subject and I love that! Your best friend from childhood is going to LOVE the book. I gave my mom a book for mothers day on a trip we did in Savannah GA and what a special gift! Most peoples pictures get stuck in a box somewhere, if they even get developed, what a way for her to cherish and remember the wonderful Trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on being featured, Thess! I can see why--it's a gorgeous book. I have long dreamed of going to Santorini and your photos make me want to go even more. Maybe one day! It looks like it was a great trip. Thanks for sharing.

Your book is totally superb, Thess! I'm not surprised Shutterfly have featured it. Well done.

I've made a few Photobooks too - I think it's the most brilliant way to showcase your layouts, and you have given me a few fresh ideas for the next project! :D

Thess - your books are SO GORGEOUS!!! I wish my stuff looked like that.....maybe once I get out of this mindset of the kids school pics, I can attempt to make something half as beautiful as this! Thanks for sharing - you are an inspiration!

Archived