Re-june-venate!

AngRoCamp

Task #2

Unzip and organize at least one ScrapGirls product you've got just waiting to be taken care of on your computer.

Task requirement: In this thread, share the boutique link to one of the products that you unzipped and organized for this task.

* Freebies will count if you don't have anything else waiting to be unzipped and organized.

* If you've got loads of SG goodies waiting to be unzipped and/or organized, you only have to take care of one product and link us to it to complete the task (but wouldn't it feel good to have it all done and ready to be used? ;) )

Don't forget to put "Task #2" at the beginning of your post with the link to your product! This is important for helping us track your progress and give you credit for the month-end drawings!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vanillasky43

Task 1

Memory card emptied, photos organised, duds dumped........check, check and check.

My daughter asked me to take a photo of her lava lamp so I took a great many and this was the best one.

Leanne

Task #2

Since yesterday was club day, I emptied my download file while I was downloading the club offering. So, the only thing I had in it was today's freebie. I have posted the link below. (I hope I did it right). A little bird tells me that this monthly game is going to help us stay organized.

JHI_SSPaper_Scrubbed

TASK # 2

I just finished organizing the club Beauté Botanique

I use ACDSee for my organizing I love it.

I have a category for collections - I add a new category with each new collection I get, then I categorize all the digital elements appropriately, for example I have a ditigal category for: frames, flowers and leaves, hardware, tags, ribbon, alpha, wordart, journal boxes, photocorners.

then I have another category for paper colors. I find that this organization works well for me, I love this system, as soon as I open the software I can find and see exactly what I want.

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/15321/...llection-Biggie

Task #2

Okay here we go. Syndee's Frames

Unzipped & put away. . .

Did it "FREAK" anyone else to wipe their card "CLEAN" yesterday???? It did me. . .LOL. . .Although I have to admit I had over 2400+ pix. . .Guess I need this "REALLY BADLY". . .NOW I'm taking pictures again. . .LOL

So today wasn't that hard LOL

Monkey PUT THAT FRAME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay go back to where you had chosen your link, right click and copy the http at the top of the page you used for your link, come back here and click on the green plus button, delete the http already there and do a ctrl-v to paste the link you copied earlier and it should work this time...provided you do hit the right arrow key after the link is posted in where you type and then hit enter.

Task #2

I had downloaded the new club, but had not organized it. So the organization is done, along with some freebies that had been hanging out in my download folder. That folder is now ready for to go for the things I bought during the sale. I never wait this long to get this done, but it has been a strange and unusual week.

Beaute Botanique

okay go back to where you had chosen your link, right click and copy the http at the top of the page you used for your link, come back here and click on the green plus button, delete the http already there and do a ctrl-v to paste the link you copied earlier and it should work this time...provided you do hit the right arrow key after the link is posted in where you type and then hit enter.

V I am REALLY SORRY to be SO STUPID. . .And SUCH A PEST. . .

OK Debi,

Your not allowed to say " I am REALLY SORRY to be SO STUPID. . .And SUCH A PEST" no more!!

We all need help sometime or another help, nobody is stupid!!

We all start with all these, seems to you, silly questions!!

Keep moving forward and know that we don't mind, I'm sure that is what V is going to say!

Task 2

Like most of the others, I always organize my downloads as soon as I get them. Today's FREEBIE was still sitting on my desktop so I moved it to the folder containing the SCRUBBED RAW collection. Now to go back and edit my first post to add Task1. Thanks for the reminder.

Task #1

I'm a day behind already, but I soooo need this "re-june-venation" so I'm jumping in. I didn't have much on my camera (my battery's been low -in more ways than one! -for weeks. But I cleared my card and put in new batteries and here's my picture. There's a park near here on the Missouri River that we like to visit on summer evenings for family walks and I had taken a few photos the last time we went.

Task #2

Just happened to have one item left from my sale purchase last week that wasn't put away: Dynamic Brush Set: Musical Notes 5701 Biggie.

All caught up now. :)

Task #1 completed!

Here's my photo - we were driving home from ice cream, passing a home in town that has mini ponies. There were babies there, so I snapped this pic from out the car window.

Task #2 - I did exactly this:

(lol)

Task 2

Like most of the others, I always organize my downloads as soon as I get them. Today's FREEBIE was still sitting on my desktop so I moved it to the folder containing the SCRUBBED RAW collection. Now to go back and edit my first post to add Task1. Thanks for the reminder.

except, in addition, I filed away about 12 other freebies sitting in my download folder. I had unzipped them, but never organized them.

now it's done!

Task #2

In November I was part of Scrapgirls monthly club. I am posting the link to the Club for this month instead of the individual items that were in the kit that particular month since ultimately it was the kit I purchased. Thank goodness for this challenge or else it just may have been until next November until this kit got unzipped and organized! Gesh! What took me so long?

Scrap Girls Club

Archived