Re-june-venate!

AngRoCamp

Task #23

Create a layout that DOES NOT include any of the photos or products from Tasks 21 or 22. In fact, use a photo from the first week in June and a product you've never used before.

Task requirement: Post a link in the gallery to your layout.

(Is that what you were expecting? Just checking.)

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhhhh how fun, Task #22

I love the

1. SNU_Noteworthy collection I just love this one!

2. MJO_CANADA COLLECTIO BIGGIE COLLECTION Which I also use along with the Canada Paper mini all of the time!!! I love the papers in this collection and find I'm using them over and over!

3. JHI_Emb_WashedWornCurls I also love Jan Hick's paper curls and find I use them on a lot of layouts too. They go with anything and everything!!! :D

here is my Task 21 Finally. :D This is the Doorbell to my front door. Since I'm deaf :D

I didn't want to show it here but if anyone is interested I also have a picture of whats on my front door to warn that I have MCS :)

Task # 15

lol - so far behind!

Well, one advantage of being behind is I get to comment on the new home page! I like it!

1) The links for the Facebook and Twitter groups right there

2) The row of free stuff to get you started, all together in one line

3) The freebie example and the pointing fingers (actually the pointing fingers everywhere)

Well here are my choices for masculine papers:

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/12362/...llection-Biggie

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/9293/Cruising-Collection

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/13325/...llection-Biggie

I should point out that since all three of my men love to cook, La Cucina would work well also.

Hmmm, should have thought about this a bit more now that I look at the next two challenges. Ah well. LOL

Task #23

I had a very hard time finding a photo from that first week in June that I hadn't used, but finally came up with one. I had taken several the same morning, and used one of them, but it was entirely different. This is one of the ten that I cleared off my disc that first day. I know that the two papers are ones that I have never used, and also the photo corner brush. I'm not sure about the flower and ribbons.

Ready for Pentecost

Task #21

(Bwahaha. You have ME hosting now. Bwahaha.)

Enjoy the great indoors today! Take at least 5 photos of things that are inside a building today (it doesn't matter if it's of your dog, your blender or your favorite computer).

Task Requirement: Because I like looking at your photos, post one from today in this thread (no more than 100 kb, though, please).

This is the pile of books next to my chair in the bedroom, my most recent or upcoming reading. (We need more bookshelves!)

Task 21: a photo from inside the house ... this is a picture of the Fall dishes cupboard. My daughter is on a search for pieces to go with the little bear honey jar. He needs his base.

Task 22: favorites in the boutique or in my library

Design Pack: BVA Well Worn

I was so happy after reading the tutorial in a recent newsletter to find that I did indeed have this collection. I played with it on a recipe card and know I will be making good use of these textures on mnay layouts in the future.

Scrap Girls Tutorials & Way Cool Stuff eBook Set I have been pouring through these ebooks that are jammed with inspiration and tips. During each sale I try to add (actually limit myself to adding :) ) one new ebook to my library to help me learn and grow in my skills.

Scrap Girls Monthly Clubs and Scrap Simple Club

What would I ever do without these clubs! Such an excellent value for your dollars spent. I love everything we have gotten and cannot imagine not renewing when my subscription comes due again.

Task 23: Seize the Joy

And now, I think I'm all caught up. Yippee!

Task #24

Leave love on 5 layouts of different people on "The Team". You can find links to their galleries in the About Us section of the website.

Task requirement: Include links to the layouts with your comments in your month-end document.

Task #12

An Introduction to Blend Modes - I had so much fun with this quick lesson. I made two different backgrounds:

1. Using Soft Light, I blended the color blue with the Rubbed Raw template and the SG Distressed Scroll Brush.

2. I blended a photo I had of textured tree bark with a layer of green, and then applied Linear Burn.

This lesson gave me the opportunity to play a lot and once I've worked with options a couple times, I can remember them better for the future.

Task #13

I used my green blended background for a Halloween page. The blend created impressions of creepy images; i.e. skull or ghoul faces.

Here's my latest page: Green Halloween

June 25 - SPEEDBUMP

Mini posting contest! As soon as you see this task post to this thread indicating your starting post number. (You can locate that under your avatar to the left of any of your message board posts) When I tally things at the end of the month, I'll do the math and you'll get credit for this speedbump task as long as your new post count number is 25 posts higher than your starting number.

Requirement: Of your 25 required posts to the message board, at least one needs to be a thread you start. Put the link to the thread you start in your month-end email document.

Task 25

My little posting count is 558 as I type this.

So, to make sure I understand, the task is to post 25 more times, at least once creating a new thread, before the end of the month?

OMGoodness! I"ve been in the boutique all morning and NOW I start counting, lol. Should have come here first, just didn't want to miss those boating sticker's from Valerie! LOL

Here's my count 2397 now that I've already filled up about three pages in the boutique! LOL

Archived