Re-june-venate!

AngRoCamp

Finally figured out what I was doing wrong with my LO and got it uploaded to my gallery.

Here is my Task 3 - The Purrfect Spot

I want to send out a big Thank you hug to RosemaryS and siskitkat for all your help. I feel like such a pin head, I was saving it in a .dpi that was too large. I will try to remember to check that going forward.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I am a bit behind, but I am going to try to catch up. My memory card is all cleared off and pictures organized. There wasn't too much on it, but here's a picture of the gerber daisy that is blooming in our little garden.

I finally finished unzipping and organizing the club download, Beaute Botanique

Off to leave some love now, but the layout will probably have to wait a day or two.

Task #5: SPEEDBUMP

We interrupt this monthly message board game to make you slow down and do something else for a bit.

You may have heard of the "Garden of Doom" or the "Snowflakes of Annoyance". Today we bring you "The Flowers of Inconvenience"!

Below you will find a picture of three flowers in a vase. The flower petals and the vase are made with gorgeous Scrap Girls papers. Your task today is to find those four papers. You will have until the end of the month to do so. When you think you've found them, you should email me at scrapgirlzaz@gmail.com and I will verify that you got them all right or I'll send you back to the boutique. When you have them all correct, I'll send you and Ang an email stating that it's so. :) Don't panic if you don't get this done today. You have until the end of the month. :D

Oh, and PLEASE keep the chit chat here to a minimum. Please go to this thread to post things that aren't required here. It just makes things SO much easier.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled monthly message board tasks.

Okay,

I think I may be a little late getting in on this thread but here is one of the pics I deleted from my memory card - so card is now clear.

Finally getting going! Task #1 is done. I picked this pic of my youngest "helping" my dad on the farm because it's a picture of my dad doing what he does. He's been farming for about 35 years (not counting the 20 or so growing up on the farm), but there's almost no pictures of him in action. I've been trying to rectify that situation, but I don't think he's appreciative, lol! There seems to be a fair amount of eye rolling going on when my camera comes out!

I'm joining in a little late, but I'm ready to get caught up.

Task 1: we went to the zoo last weekend and here is one of my favorite images taken that day

Task 2: As a result of my recent EHD crash, I have begun downloading my previous purchases and organizing them. I feel so lost without my SG's supplies.

My last download was the Day to Day Life Collection

Monkey Libby's mom NEEDS A TISSUE PLEZ

Oh Lord, help me ... what am I getting myself into next! You all are having way too much fun for me to sit on the sidelines. So here goes ...

Task 1: cleared card, sorted, tagged, deleted (several sets of pics - I clear regularly to get the photo I want to use but tend to just dump them into a month/year labeled file. Now I have them more organized AND deleted the fuzzy duds.)

Task 2: again, did many extractions but am working with TCS LifesCanvas and STI Dynamic Brushes Basic Stitching 4901 Biggie

Task 3: Birthday Lunch

Task 4: done and documented

Task 5: Ugh ... my eyes still hurt from the Garden of Doom!

(still trying to get my photo attachment to show)

OK, I made an album but forgot to make it public. Can I change that or do I need to make another album or where else should I post this. I didn't see a special place. Thanks.

EDIT: I did just make another album and made it public....but if someone can answer the above questions, that is fine by me. :)

Archived